CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Collarless shirts

scotty

5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

So I come in from the pub with my carry out and my Five Guys responsibly sourced burger and curly French fries and I have to read this fucking shit.

I watched the same game in the pub and even my alcohol soaked brain could see beyond Wrighty’s fashion faux pas.

Now, bear with me a while, what I noticed was the “Visit Rwanda” slogans on the Arsenal shirts and the perimeter advertising. Last year our Foreign Aid programme gave 64 million quid to this hopeless shithole. In return the bastards who run the aforementioned shithole have signed up to give Arsenal Football Club 10 million quid a year for the next 3 years. I’m so delighted that my money, stolen from me by the government, is paying the wages of foreign cunts on 300 grand a week.

I have to confess to a stifled chuckle at the sight of Koscielny prostrate on his back for 10 minutes with blood spurting from his torn-off ear and his "Visit Rwanda" armband in prominent view. It's a pity Lukaku doesn't hail from the dark continent, that would have added bitter irony to the schadenfreude.

• Like 1