CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Symphony Orchestra Conductors

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve

What pretentious, sanctimonious, conceited fucking cunts.  They move like they're having a massive fucking seizure, they always fucking scowl and appear to have had their hair styled by electrocution and bukkake party hosings.  Exactly how are their spastic motions supposed to contribute to the show when the musicians, those actually responsible for providing the wonderful music are READING the fucking sheets?  Sweating profusely, on the edge of a severe cardiac incident, and narcissistic enough to believe their "vision" of the music improves upon the original composers ideas, should earn them a brutal beating if they wake up at sun's first light.  

I was watching one of these cunts once in an outdoor arena and there was a terrible storm and lightning struck the stage and all the orchestra died except him,turns out he was a bad conductor

I'm 'ere all fucking week

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
16 minutes ago, Neil said:

I was watching one of these cunts once in an outdoor arena and there was a terrible storm and lightning struck the stage and all the orchestra died except him,turns out he was a bad conductor

I'm 'ere all fucking week

Are you and Gyppo an item, then? 

37 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

What pretentious, sanctimonious, conceited fucking cunts.  They move like they're having a massive fucking seizure, they always fucking scowl and appear to have had their hair styled by electrocution and bukkake party hosings.  Exactly how are their spastic motions supposed to contribute to the show when the musicians, those actually responsible for providing the wonderful music are READING the fucking sheets?  Sweating profusely, on the edge of a severe cardiac incident, and narcissistic enough to believe their "vision" of the music improves upon the original composers ideas, should earn them a brutal beating if they wake up at sun's first light.  

This is why Eric Morecambe slapped that Andre Preview.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Gustavo Dudamel was conducting the LA Symphony orchestra, playing selections of John WIlliams' cinema epics, and as much as I enjoy the music for the music, I had to stop the video clip, for fear of putting my fist through the screen of the notebook computer I was using.  The cunt speaks to hear his own fucking voice.  To his credit, he advocates for music open to all, or some such horse shit, but he makes himself look a right cunt.  Larry Fine from the Three Stooges had to have contributed to his DNA.  

That pseudo classical fiddle player .. him of the mullet, penguin suit and permanent smirk. Ponces around the stage to the sound of squelching blue rinse brigades gussets as he does that one the ice cream van plays or the one from cat food commercial or the catchy bits from some Lloyd Webber sack of shit or Lady Di's funeral theme tune.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, colonelkurtz said:

That pseudo classical fiddle player .. him of the mullet, penguin suit and permanent smirk. Ponces around the stage to the sound of squelching blue rinse brigades gussets as he does that one the ice cream van plays or the one from cat food commercial or the catchy bits from some Lloyd Webber sack of shit or Lady Di's funeral theme tune.  

I suspect the limp afro sporting cunt spends more time in a bent over position in his dress chamber waiting for his Bohemian Rapesody than doing anything to spread the wonder and joy of music to the world.