CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tony cunting Blair

King Billy

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
6 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I think you are getting carried away with your anti Blairism. The Iraq War is something he can never be forgiven for, but his donestic policies were light years more progressive than the Tories so to call him a closet Tory is an accusation you could make against most of the country after 15 years of Thatcherism jnder the evil cow and her pupil cunt Major, and you are making it on personal grounds rather than the record or the overall aims. 

Look carefully at your real enemies which are the current uniquely corrupt cunts in power offering covid contracts to their brexiteer chums without publishing the contracts and without legislated tendering process. Sharpen your knife, which is a good one, against the real enemy. 

Oh i don't disagree that the current bunch are complete scumbags also just blair personally frustrates me, i can't think of a single decent politician who actually represents the party they stand for, using blair as an example how did he represent the working class, corbyn was no better either. Just love to see one who's positives outweigh the negatives, or that you can't think yeah but he definitely molests his pets in his spare time every time you see them 

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They are indeed all cunts. Voting is no longer a choice between opinions and ideologies. It's just a pointless exercise in choosing a corrupt liar who's going to fuck you just the same as the corrupt liars you didn't vote for. 

Exactly, i think you just end up voting for the lesser evil who at the same time can do fuck all positive but atleast he's not as bad as the other options. Mad really 

18 hours ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

Tony blair should be in the hague or better yet gauntanomo bay having ball bearings fisted up his arse by a barb wire wrapped boxing glove, cunt of the highest order. Again proving the theory, if they look like one.. And his mrs looks like my knob and bollocks punched into themselves 

This lads got potential 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

And not even a mention of the old fisting butter. 

I made a ninja raid on quincy cockfingers shed where there was a vast stockpile of the stuff. I've prepared a batch mixed with iron filings, old nails and quartz grit for use on Blair and any number of fucksticks here 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I made a ninja raid on quincy cockfingers shed where there was a vast stockpile of the stuff. I've prepared a batch mixed with iron filings, old nails and quartz grit for use on Blair and any number of fucksticks here 

I can picture you in the kitchen preparing it. Stirring it with a giant wooden spoon, like some sort of Anthony Worral Thompson on magic mushrooms and chrystal meth.