CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shamina Begum

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

"Hi, I'd like to be a fashion designer, here's my design portfolio"

"But this is just a scrapbook with some infantile pencil drawings of a shoe"

"My name's Stella, my dad was in the Beatles"

"Here's 2 million quid. Your collection will be ready for Paris fashion week"

"Like, cheers!"

My friends husband designed swimming pools. He went into the office, drew a square on a piece of paper, coloured it blue and fucked off home. 

21 hours ago, ratcum said:

crab crab crab crab

Who will rid me of this troublesome cunt?

When I was about 12, I was crabbing off a concrete jetty, and one particular crab walked towards me and looked at me, so I assumed it was friendly and held a little scrap of bacon in front of it. It nipped me on the thumb. So I stabbed it through the back with one of those hollow handled £9.99 Rambo Knives.

Guest Erroreptile404
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

When I was about 12, I was crabbing off a concrete jetty, and one particular crab walked towards me and looked at me, so I assumed it was friendly and held a little scrap of bacon in front of it. It nipped me on the thumb. So I stabbed it through the back with one of those hollow handled £9.99 Rambo Knives.

Next time try that with one of those huge spider crabs native to British waters and see who wins the fight lol.

42 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Can you please stop quoting Christina Rossetti? 

The only work by Tracy Emin that has ever profoundly moved me. I can't help it. More tissues. 

14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Probably manufactured in China where the new Honda electric cars are going to be made. 

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, Crab said:

Probably manufactured in China where the new Honda electric cars are going to be made. 

Or where you vibrating butt plugs and latex strap-on dicks you use on your boyfriend are made.

54 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Looks like a triptych from a game of "Fuck, Marry, Kill" - except that in this case the choices would be "Behead, Impale, Set On Fire".

Actually you are on the right track, but Gilbert and George. Should go down well in Whitechapel the home of UK sharia law. 

Just now, EreptileDysfunction said:

Or where you vibrating butt plugs and latex strap-on dicks you use on your boyfriend are made.

Our Chinese sex toys are better than your Chinese sex toys said the Japanese Honda worker to an unemployed Swindonite moonlighting as a GYPO. 

Back on topic for a moment...

The evil little slag's family are claiming that poor Shammy has been stripped of her British citizenship despite several different agencies stating this would be unlawful.

I suspect this is a ploy by the family to whip up some unrest in Londonistan in order to put pressure on the Home office to allow her back. This scumbag tactic should be dealt with by telling them to shut their fucking mouths or the ugly cunt of a Mother will be deported to Bangladesh for colluding with her terrorist groupie daughter as she IS a dual national.

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Anyway. Back on topic..

The thick little slag's British citizenship has been revoked. 

Youv'e gotta laugh. I genuinely hope that she spends the next few years being passed around among various violent rapists, before being honour killed and left out for the scorpions.

Didn't see this until after posting.

57 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

My friends husband designed swimming pools. He went into the office, drew a square on a piece of paper, coloured it blue and fucked off home. 

You also could have nentioned "We keep our money in off shore (Overseas Territories in the Caribbean which are part of the United Kingdom and which might be the reason the British upper crust based in Chelsea and K&C are OK with brexit) so we pay less tax than the average British family. 

3 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

I would vote for Javid even though I'm Labour. There were apologists on the media who KNEW that and were arguing she couldn't be stopped. You will still get the white middle class privileged Feminists at the BBC and Oxbridge pushing fir the moral high ground. Whatever that is it usually doesn't apply to them. 

20 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Back on topic for a moment...

The evil little slag's family are claiming that poor Shammy has been stripped of her British citizenship despite several different agencies stating this would be unlawful.

I suspect this is a ploy by the family to whip up some unrest in Londonistan in order to put pressure on the Home office to allow her back. This scumbag tactic should be dealt with by telling them to shut their fucking mouths or the ugly cunt of a Mother will be deported to Bangladesh for colluding with her terrorist groupie daughter as she IS a dual national.

Outside of that extended family which is actually a tribe back in Bangladesh, the Asian community are relieved this total embarrassment and possible race relations time bomb won't be returning. They probably feel she is just a very dodgy woman who would be better off dead. Certainly no value in their society. 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

like most crushed Asians, it sounded like an ungrateful cunt Authoritah