CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

bailiffs

Guest kuntrybumkin

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 05/05/2019 at 06:07, kuntrybumkin said:

the Jeremy Kyle show is that way .

Why am I not surprised you know your way to the Jeremy Kyle show?  Fuck right off!

Guest kuntrybumkin
On 06/05/2019 at 21:33, Wizardsleeve said:

Why am I not surprised you know your way to the Jeremy Kyle show?  Fuck right off!

for one thing, you fucking pond life, I wasn't referring you your goodself,( mainly as I've never had the unfortunate chance to make your acquaintance ) .

and secondly, I was fortunate enough to have had an education, and therefore can read, ( I see a signpost directing the unwashed to the show) .

May I take this opportunity to thank you for sticking your pox ridden snotty little nose into where it wasn't wanted, and have a rest of a wonderful day.

oh ps. pull your foreskin over your head and vanish down your own Dick.

2 hours ago, kuntrybumkin said:

for one thing, you fucking pond life, I wasn't referring you your goodself,( mainly as I've never had the unfortunate chance to make your acquaintance ) .

and secondly, I was fortunate enough to have had an education, and therefore can read, ( I see a signpost directing the unwashed to the show) .

May I take this opportunity to thank you for sticking your pox ridden snotty little nose into where it wasn't wanted, and have a rest of a wonderful day.

...crackle, beep... *Houston, we have an anus* ...dit di dah, crackle...

Guest DrCunt
23 minutes ago, kuntrybumkin said:

Judging by the grammar in this pile of shit, it was a waste of money and effort.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, kuntrybumkin said:

Rattled just a bit?