CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

False Hope

Neil

Fuck!,Just read the headline 'Jeremy Kyle show suspended after death'.....Whoever wrote this,Sir,you are a cunt! I thought my Monday had been blessed with news that would spread joy around the country and then when I read on it's about some fuckwit chav that had appeared on the show,lets hope someone can frame Kyle for the the death and the cunt gets put away for life.

27 minutes ago, Neil said:

Fuck!,Just read the headline 'Jeremy Kyle show suspended after death'.....Whoever wrote this,Sir,you are a cunt! I thought my Monday had been blessed with news that would spread joy around the country and then when I read on it's about some fuckwit chav that had appeared on the show,lets hope someone can frame Kyle for the the death and the cunt gets put away for life.

Or sentenced to death by ‘Judge Rinder’ who I believe is a regular golfing acquaintance of Punkers at ‘Royal Bumsdale’ pitch and putt club.