CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fishing

Jake The Muss

19 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Im heading to Carrickfergus today Billy baby..meeting up with my red haired friend with a regional accent..she's packed her marching band triangle n dinger ting also her sash n beret..can ya recommend any bars in Carrick that wont want to put a bullet through me knees?

Panzermurphybaby 

The Red Hand Commandos bar in Castle St. is a cosy wee place. The Basher Bates snug lounge is perfect for a romantic liaison. 

You might want to play deaf and dumb though just to be on the safe side. Oh and if you’re gonna wear your Celtic top Id keep your coat on and fully buttoned up to the neck .

Good luck.

RiP

13 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Im heading to Carrickfergus today Billy baby..meeting up with my red haired friend with a regional accent..she's packed her marching band triangle n dinger ting also her sash n beret..can ya recommend any bars in Carrick that wont want to put a bullet through me knees?

Panzermurphybaby 

large.29A76BAF-8913-46E6-BECF-5E66C8A7AA64.jpeg.b8305f1a9d6b74be0ffc3c76ec93a4a5.jpeg

You’ll be well looked after in here Panz. I’ve already told my cousin here to give you the full treatment. I cant go into too much detail cos they’re planning a surprise party for ya, but you’ll definitely be waking up with a sore head. Also I’ve booked you a taxi to the Ulster Hospital in the morning for a full check up. My brother in law runs the pathology department. 

Its always nice to have friends looking after you when you travel to far off lands. You owe me big time.

NO SURRENDER!  KB

• Like 1