CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Package holiday wankers

Neil

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I haven’t heard about this transaction but I have no information to the contrary.Just out of curiosity, What are your thoughts on Americans?

He's in total awe of us, just like you are.

We think it's cute.

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Just out of curiosity, What are your thoughts on Americans?

Crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside.

No but in all seriousness the women are generally alright and friendly enough but the blokes seem to have this weird colonial hangover, chip on their shoulder thing about them towards the Brits and i say that as someone who's actually met a few of them in real life.

Just now, Salty Piss Flap said:

That rule stops applying after the nom has had a chance to take its course.

If that rule were strictly enforced throughout the entire nom, everyone would be banned all the time.

Okay, what would I know? I've only been a member here for 8 years-ish. Carry on.

May I ask you one question? You've been tagged as a Florida resident. It's not Mar-a-Lago is it? I'm detecting a certain familiar inability not to react to any negative press.

6 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I only have cat food and treats on hand.

You'd probably like them.

The brand is Ponce.

ponce.jpg

Right "up your alley", I assume.

More homosexual innuendos. I thought you’d moved on from all that. Two posts in a row without any. I really thought you had understood that you were starting to make people think that perhaps you are a massive cocksucking bumrider, when obviously you’re of average height.

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside.

No but in all seriousness the women are generally alright and friendly enough but the blokes seem to have this weird colonial hangover, chip on their shoulder thing about them towards the Brits and i say that as someone who's actually met a few of them in real life.

BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Too much. 😂

Guest Salty Piss Flap

More homosexual innuendos. I thought you’d moved on from all that. Two posts in a row without any. I really thought you had understood that you were starting to make people think that perhaps you are a massive cocksucking bumrider, when obviously you’re of average height.

I didn't know Ponce was a homo thing.

I thought it meant something more along the lines of twit.

Why the hypersensitivity?

5 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Too much. 😂

My apologies, can I ask one more question. How does it feel when everyone else thinks you're an utter fuckwit with an IQ akin to a dysentry causing amoeba? You probably think that's a compliment, but speaking personally, it would sting a little.

Well lads... all I can do is apologise for my part in completely breaking the Yank to the point where he's smearing shit on the walls and licking the condensation off the windows. The initial argument happened fast, with only me and Cuntybaws pushing him around for a bit of fun at first, but obviously the traumatic experience has triggered some sort of deep nervous breakdown and now he's a loony. And a bit of a prick.

I wash my hands of him, any complaints can be filed with my solicitor, but he's your responsibility now.

Guest Erroreptile404
3 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Too much. 😂

It's true and did you not originally create your account and come on here all guns blazing with your anti - Brit rhetoric? (outside of shit Keeping up appearances pics and PBS waffle).

6 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Okay, what would I know? I've only been a member here for 8 years-ish. Carry on.

May I ask you one question? You've been tagged as a Florida resident. It's not Mar-a-Lago is it? I'm detecting a certain familiar inability not to react to any negative press.

The age old conundrum:

Brits and Yanks.....,loggerheads 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
Just now, DrCunt said:

My apologies, can I ask one more question. How does it feel when everyone else thinks you're utter fuckwit with an IQ akin to a dysentry causing amoeba? You probably think that's a compliment, but speaking personally, it would sting a little.

Depends on who the everyone is.

If the everyone in question were worthwhile humans whose opinions actually mean something to someone other than themselves, I'd feel bad.

But you twonks are not in that category, so no worries, mate.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Well lads... all I can do is apologise for my part in completely breaking the Yank to the point where he's smearing shit on the walls and licking the condensation off the windows. The initial argument happened fast, with only me and Cuntybaws pushing him around for a bit of fun at first, but obviously the traumatic experience has triggered some sort of deep nervous breakdown and now he's a loony. And a bit of a prick.

I wash my hands of him, any complaints can be filed with my solicitor, but he's your responsibility now.

You're dreaming, cunt.

I'm still laughing at you.

7 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I didn't know Ponce was a homo thing.

I thought it meant something more along the lines of twit.

Why the hypersensitivity?

Up your alley has a kind of homo inference buddy, especially when punctuated like you did. Can’t you even read your own posts before trying to talk your way out of them?  Have you always had this knack of making friends with everyone so effortlessly?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

You're dreaming, cunt.

I'm still laughing at you.

There's an unwritten rule that you're failing to grasp, crusty foreskin. If causing disarray, do those with the power ban the individual that's causing it, or choose the nuclear option and ban everyone else, who you perceive to be wrong? I'll leave you to consider that.

Guest Salty Piss Flap

Up your alley has a kind of homo inference buddy, especially when punctuated like you did. Can’t you even read your own posts before trying to talk your way out of them?  Have you always had this knack of making friends with everyone so effortlessly?

I meant it in reference to cats, like "alley cats", get it?

I used quote marks because it's a common American colloquialism I wasn't sure you would be familiar with.

Calm down.

2 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

To be fair it was probably me who sent him over the edge when i said Cricket balls are more dangerous than baseballs (which they are lol).

They definitely are. Scientifically proved fact. One of the two laws of  physics. The other one is that baseballs are less dangerous than cricket balls. Without these facts nothing exists.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 minute ago, DrCunt said:

There's an unwritten rule that you're failing to grasp, crusty foreskin. If causing disarray, do those with the power ban the individual that's causing it, or choose the nuclear option and ban everyone else, who you perceive to be wrong? I'll leave you to consider that.

If I get banned then so be it. I'm not going to cower like a little frightened dog to you bunch of sore dickheads (bell ends).

Another thing you and the admin might want to keep in mind is that my presence here has lit this place up like it probably hasn't been in years. I'll bet the total post count is up by 100% since I came along and woke you dozy cunts up.

You cunts should be thanking me for giving your boring lives some purpose.

Guest Erroreptile404
3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

They definitely are. Scientifically proved fact. One of the two laws of  physics. The other one is that baseballs are less dangerous than cricket balls. Without these facts nothing exists.

If a cunt farts in a forest with no one around to hear it does it make a sound?

I watched that argument with interest. What everyone overlooked was that in cricket it's legal to target the body and more than that it's accepted as perfectly legitimate. It's s a man's game and everyone understands that if you can't stand a hard ball being directed at you at nigh on 100mph then get the fuck out of the kitchen. Whereas in baseball a pitch towards the body, even accidently, causes the players to piss their pants. What a bunch of fucking pussies.