CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner Ă—
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Soldiers wearing make up đź’„

King Billy

Guest judgetwi
23 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Reported.

For implying that poor Frank was involved in the death of Madeleine McAnn. 

You fucking sick disgusting bastard.

Interesting. I was referring to the Portuguese resort of Albufeira. They have trouble every year from British “tourists” and , ironically, the biggest complainants are the British residents. The locals don’t have much to say , presumably because they are making money out of the trash we export to them every summer.

Frank is hardly “poor”  as we all know. I assumed that Frank, the international playboy, would have some familiarity with this British problem in Portugal and might have something to say about it.

I’m sorry I upset you and sorry you felt the necessity to stick your tongue up Frank’s arse.

By the way, the name is McCann and I didn’t know she was dead.

Thanks.

15 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Interesting. I was referring to the Portuguese resort of Albufeira. They have trouble every year from British “tourists” and , ironically, the biggest complainants are the British residents. The locals don’t have much to say , presumably because they are making money out of the trash we export to them every summer.

Frank is hardly “poor”  as we all know. I assumed that Frank, the international playboy, would have some familiarity with this British problem in Portugal and might have something to say about it.

I’m sorry I upset you and sorry you felt the necessity to stick your tongue up Frank’s arse.

By the way, the name is McCann and I didn’t know she was dead.

Thanks.

Just fuck off. Useless fucking spastic.

Guest judgetwi
24 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Just fuck off. Useless fucking spastic.

Fuck off I understand , and useless obviously, but “spastic” is not allowed these days. I’m going to have to report you now Hardman.

I know you are going to cry like a girl but you pushed me in to it.

It’s all your fault.

Sent from my I-phone located in Trafalgar Square with all the other cry baby wankers in my tent.