CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

White Cunt

Just pondering the incoming train wreck of election, it has been days I have wondered how to place my bets. The odds of a good outcome are shit to  none. Being faced with comrade Turnip bestowing a rectified financial implosion, I soil myself. Having Boris the Fuckwit and Trump Towers handing over what’s left of this country to Corporate Vermin, showering those bastards in more ways than one, induces projectile vomiting at WC Towers.

Other sell outs will achieve fuck all, anyway, so why bother.

December looks distinctly brown, ladies and gentlemen.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Just pondering the incoming train wreck of election, it has been days I have wondered how to place my bets. The odds of a good outcome are shit to  none. Being faced with comrade Turnip bestowing a rectified financial implosion, I soil myself. Having Boris the Fuckwit and Trump Towers handing over what’s left of this country to Corporate Vermin, showering those bastards in more ways than one, induces projectile vomiting at WC Towers.

Other sell outs will achieve fuck all, anyway, so why bother.

December looks distinctly brown, ladies and gentlemen.

Have you always been this cheerful and optimistic WC?

Guest judgetwi

There is a recent thread called “General Election 2019” which you could have added your drunken, unwanted, piss poor comments to. 

But no, that was too fucking simple for you. A classic case of....wait for it...

REPEAT BOLLOCKS !!!!!!

5 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

There is a recent thread called “General Election 2019” which you could have added your drunken, unwanted, piss poor comments to. 

But no, that was too fucking simple for you. A classic case of....wait for it...

REPEAT BOLLOCKS !!!!!!

So how are you voting? 

• Like 1