CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who stockpile toilet rolls and pasta

Mike Hunt

Guest 'eavensabove
9 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Nah. The only thing I ever got off a nurse was a filthy look over the notes trolley when I asked her why her bedsheets at home didn’t have hospital corners. Midwives, on the other hand, bang like Chinese fireworks and smile sweetly afterwards. Filth. 

Oh, I guess you're on BUPA then. 

15 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Nah. The only thing I ever got off a nurse was a filthy look over the notes trolley when I asked her why her bedsheets at home didn’t have hospital corners. Midwives, on the other hand, bang like Chinese fireworks and smile sweetly afterwards. Filth. They spend so long around women on their backs panting it completely skews their idea of normal. 

Well, they didn't mention anything like that in 'Call The Midwife'. Presumably the BBC was more concerned with portraying any male characters as bumbling simpletons or nasty pieces of work, rescued from stupidity or admonished for wrongdoings by the strong, empowered wimminz.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Well, they didn't mention anything like that in 'Call The Midwife'. Presumably the BBC was more concerned with portraying any male characters as bumbling simpletons or nasty pieces of work, rescued from stupidity or admonished for wrongdoings by the strong, empowered wimminz.

Well no. It’s got that Miranda creature in it, hasn’t it? That fugly bint has killed more erections than diabetes. 

7 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Well no. It’s got that Miranda creature in it, hasn’t it? That fugly bint has killed more erections than diabetes. 

Very true. A lumbering adenoidal Sasquatch with less comedic potential than the realisation that Freddie Mercury was your blood donor.

• Like 1