CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Party Poker Cunts.

Hokey Gingers

In fairness it`s been a while since i was at a party but if any of these cunts appeared at mine they`d be out the fucking door pronto. The old poker players from back in the day had something about them, personality and an aura of showbiz celebrity before it was diluted down to where if you were on telly 5 minutes you were a "legend" . This new crop of charisma free millenials have zero, hiding behind scarfs and hoodies all the while fidgeting with chips and showing no emotion. Their partners must be a confused bunch, " Sweetie have you come yet?" " Why yes, twenty minutes ago, i`m just enjoying some late supper from the plate on the bedside table." Eating at the poker table is visually a fucking abomination. Get up, go for a walk, eat, have a smoke just don`t eat at the fucking poker table. 

Don`t let this put you off poker per se, there are some great videos of cash games on the the tube with lots of real legends and characters. Not these drones.