CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

pensioners jumping queues in shops

Penny Farthing

30 minutes ago, Clavo said:

This must have happened to most people, you queue up at the counter or cashier and some entitled old cunt pushes past you and when you object the say that they have worked all their lives or their dad fought in the war.

It's the cunts with the mongy kids in tow that ask "is it alright if I sneak in front of you as I've only got a pint of milk". Like a fuckhead I say ok and then like Paul fucking Daniels they proceed to produce half the fucking shop from pockets, concealed bags and probably from up their arsehole if I'm not surprised. Cunts.

36 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's the cunts with the mongy kids in tow that ask "is it alright if I sneak in front of you as I've only got a pint of milk". Like a fuckhead I say ok and then like Paul fucking Daniels they proceed to produce half the fucking shop from pockets, concealed bags and probably from up their arsehole if I'm not surprised. Cunts.

They always seem to also then decide that they have forgotten something and the cause further delay whilst they go to get it.

Guest judgetwi
6 hours ago, Clavo said:

This must have happened to most people, you queue up at the counter or cashier and some entitled old cunt pushes past you and when you object the say that they have worked all their lives or their dad fought in the war.

“This must have happened to most people”. Errr......guess what? Bullshit, never happened.

But then i’m not a nothing to say saddo desperate to start a conversation in cyberspace. 

Do you talk to the telly My Lady? I fucking do. Probably not the same conversation you have though.

8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

“This must have happened to most people”. Errr......guess what? Bullshit, never happened.

But then i’m not a nothing to say saddo desperate to start a conversation in cyberspace. 

Do you talk to the telly My Lady? I fucking do. Probably not the same conversation you have though.

I do not have a telly, I got rid of it back in November 2010 .. I remember having a debate about it with catwoman at that time.

1 hour ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

...and then they spend ten minutes fucking about with scratch cards and lottery tickets. It's like a tax on stupidity.

That seems to be more a thing that 50 somethings and cunts out on license do. The trail of the daft cunt who bought the set for life ticket with a stolen debit card is next month.