CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cassady Campbell

Jake The Muss

This over the rainbow tap your heels three times cunt was brought to my attention by a mate. Now if this cringe bucket on legs wants to have his views, then he has a right to his views but i worry that the younger generations to follow will be influenced by him and his like...we all have kids and grandkids and i'm sure no one wants their world view polluted by deranged snowflakes like this sad cunt a stick. Fuck my eye out, we are surely witnessing the controlled demolition of society...anyway don't take my word for this unknown sap, have a look at some videos with this manic street cunntbreed in action. In the kingdom of the blind, the one eyed man is king...personally i would like to hang this cry baby bastard by his rainbow braces.

Here is a link to his Cuntagram... https://www.instagram.com/cassadycampbell/?hl=en

This is a serious topic so no derailing please or you will be claw hammered to a pulp.

Thanks in advance from the Muss Management.

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Never heard of her but by looking at your link, she looks a right virtue signalling cunt of the lowest order. I think we as a society is fucking doomed. I just hope Spurs win some silverware before the planet folds itself up.

Reliance on Spurs winning anything is a recipe for disaster.

Up the Gooners.