CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Self-Important Busy Cunts

Decimus

On 24/10/2022 at 21:33, King Billy said:

Evening Major. Good to see you back. I’m assuming your absence has been due to an all inclusive stay at the Bangkok Hilton or some other exclusive establishment. I hope you didn’t encounter too much difficulty checking out prematurely.

Blame Frank. I had sixty kg of the finest Peruvian stashed at a port north of Lima. The cunt told me that he'd purchased another chest freezer for Ming and that his old man knew the Atlantic like the back of his hand. After a week of waiting I thought I'd chance it on a BA flight to Heathrow.

@Frank, that shit was on consignment. The cartel are not best pleased and a couple of sicario's are heading to Edgware!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Blame Frank. I had sixty kg of the finest Peruvian stashed at a port north of Lima. The cunt told me that he'd purchased another chest freezer for Ming and that his old man knew the Atlantic like the back of his hand. After a week of waiting I thought I'd chance it on a BA flight to Heathrow.

@Frank, that shit was on consignment. The cartel are not best pleased and a couple of sicario's are heading to Edgware!

Are we supposed to understand what you are talking about?