CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People..., mainly council house dwelling chavs, going fucking bonkers for a drink

Cunty BigBollox

I was going to nom. KSI and Logan Paul as producers of Prime Hydration drink but in reality they've pulled a blinder with the marketing and hype for a £1.99 drink which has chavvy scumbags clamouring for it. You might think good on them for wanting to be so eager to maintain their hydration levels and replace electrolytes while working so hard or more likely, furiously wanking in their bedsits but, in reality I reckon they're buying it to sell on eBay where, and I kid you not, some stupid cunts are asking for £7000 upwards for a single bottle of this shit. If there was any karma to this I can only hope that some boffin in manufacturing has introduced additional chemicals that make the drinkers of this shite infertile, eliminate the stupid wankers from the gene pool.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I was going to nom. KSI and Logan Paul as producers of Prime Hydration drink but in reality they've pulled a blinder with the marketing and hype for a £1.99 drink which has chavvy scumbags clamouring for it. You might think good on them for wanting to be so eager to maintain their hydration levels and replace electrolytes while working so hard or more likely, furiously wanking in their bedsits but, in reality I reckon they're buying it to sell on eBay where, and I kid you not, some stupid cunts are asking for £7000 upwards for a single bottle of this shit. If there was any karma to this I can only hope that some boffin in manufacturing has introduced additional chemicals that make the drinkers of this shite infertile, eliminate the stupid wankers from the gene pool.

Big seller in Merseyside.

5 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

As soon as I googled it, I was confronted by a picture of a primark walrus blocking off a checkout. 
 It’s about time we started rounding up any cunts describing themselves as ‘YouTubers’ or ‘Influencers’, and stabbing them in the throat with broken bottles dipped in Komodo Dragon vomit. 

• Like 2