CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Electric car

entitled little cunt

Looking forward to winter. All safe and smug in the Tesla Betamax .Lights on, heating on , demister fan on , -2 outside temperature . Heated seats on .I should make it to the corner shop and back at least

I've just heard a crack and a wimper . Oops, that's another OAP tripped over the extension lead and broke her pelvis.

At least the heat source pump will be able to provide adequate hot water and heating to keep  the house toastie.Thankfully I have my own  nuclear power station in the back garden to provide the electricity to power the thing throughout the winter months. 

• Like 1

There's another thing I picked up on and accounts for the awkward constipated shape of most of these electric chariots - the size and weight of the batteries. They are literally wearing out the road surface causing more potholes. Also the actual battery is just a series of hundreds of rechargeable AA size cells which to me looks fucking DIY backward shit. 

Hybrid is the way to go. I've recently got one of these and I was impressed the way the thing alternates between electric and combustion engine depending how much power you demand - even when doing 70mph in EV mode. 65+mpg and I really couldn't give two-shits when stuck in traffic now because I'm not burning fuel.

Small steps to make a bigger difference in the long run. IMO

12 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

At least the heat source pump will be able to provide adequate hot water and heating to keep  the house toastie.

You won't need your heating on with the amount of amps you're pulling through your domestic consumer unit. With any luck it'll generate enough heat to burn your house down with you in it.

No offence.

4 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

You won't need your heating on with the amount of amps you're pulling through your domestic consumer unit. With any luck it'll generate enough heat to burn your house down with you in it.

No offence.

I like your lateral thinking apart from hoping I burn to death in a house fire .Rather harsh but each to their own I guess.I wish you well and good luck , even if you are a bit of a cunt .

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

I like your lateral thinking apart from hoping I burn to death in a house fire .Rather harsh but each to their own I guess.I wish you well and good luck , even if you are a bit of a cunt .

I think you've got the wrong end of the stick here. I didn't mean for you to burn to death, just burnt enough for you to look like 9 stone of partially melted Yankee candle being pushed around in a wheelchair for the rest of your life.

Good luck with all your air source heat pump 'savings', they're the Soda-Streams of the modern age.

6 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Hybrid is the way to go. I've recently got one of these and I was impressed the way the thing alternates between electric and combustion engine depending how much power you demand - even when doing 70mph in EV mode. 65+mpg and I really couldn't give two-shits when stuck in traffic now because I'm not burning fuel.

Small steps to make a bigger difference in the long run. IMO

My neighbour has one and when its reversing it sounds like a fucking UFO is landing. 

12 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

My neighbour has one and when its reversing it sounds like a fucking UFO is landing. 

Yes, mine lets out some sort of muted windchime noise when it's on electric at slow speeds. I thinks it's a safety feature so your mutant neighbours don't walk behind it when you're trying to avoid them (or discourage them from nicking your wheels) by quickly reversing.

6 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Yes, mine lets out some sort of muted windchime noise when it's on electric at slow speeds. I thinks it's a safety feature so your mutant neighbours don't walk behind it when you're trying to avoid them (or discourage them from nicking your wheels) by quickly reversing.

I love that Billy Connolly story he did about lorries making that annoying noise when reversing at 0.1mph but not a fucking peep out of them when they're bombing along at 50mph when you need to know they're there. 

I think electric cars is a dead end. They're never going to

solve the problem of the battery performance etc. 

or the provision of enough charging points for everyone 

hgv vehicles etc. 

I would have said green manufactured hydrogen is the way forward, but reality is private car ownership is doomed, the environmental cost is just too great and a rationing process created by rising costs and unaffordability together with regulation must replace private ownership with strictly controlled rental of computer driven (driverless taxis) vehicles on an hourly basis. The car or driving will no longer have any other meaning or role other than purely transportation A to B.