CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Non Caucasian drivers

There's  cunt drivers of all types for sure .I have to admit to noticing a propensity  of abysmal  driving over  the past year by those who must have been awarded their driving licence in Africa . Quite what the credentials are that's  needed to drive a car in Cameroon or Senegal and other  such exotic   shitholes is beyond me . What rules are  prevalent in   the African high way  code I wonder? .  I've seen so many near misses just lately and looking at the majority of  the  perpetrators it's quite easy and accurate to generalise .Our wonderful goverment keeping us safe once again.Gawd  bless 'em.

• Like 1

Guest Basil
Just now, entitled little cunt said:

There's  cunt drivers of all types for sure .I have to admit to noticing a propensity  of abysmal  driving over  the past year by those who must have been awarded their driving licence in Africa . Quite what the credentials are that's  needed to drive a car in Cameroon or Senegal and other  such exotic   shitholes is beyond me . What rules are  prevalent in   the African high way  code I wonder? .  I've seen so many near misses just lately and looking at the majority of  the  perpetrators it's quite easy and accurate to generalise .Our wonderful goverment keeping us safe once again.Gawd  bless 'em.

Ownership of a pair of shoes.

On 20/01/2024 at 20:37, entitled little cunt said:

The only thing worse than an ethnic driver is a female ethnic driver:

• Like 1

On 20/01/2024 at 20:37, entitled little cunt said:

..........  I've seen so many near misses just lately and looking at the majority of  the  perpetrators it's quite easy and accurate to generalise .

I know what you mean, I would have hit the black bastard if he wasn't smiling.