CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Clapham diversity

What a wonderful colourful kaleidoscope of cultures we benefit from in London and all our other cities .A doctor or engineer has obviously got a little bit agitated and decided to throw a corrosive substance at a woman and children.Abdul(yes that's his name ) has now gone on the run so it would be safe to assume he is trying hard to return to the homelands from which he was regurgitated from and managed to  wash up on the shores of the uk .I just hope he finished building whatever bridge he was working on or complete the complex brain surgery he had undertaken before his strop out.

32 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

or complete the complex brain surgery he had undertaken before his strop out

That's all very well, but what about my oivsjzoyjbo,prk[.[.#[ob.t]jo,bjo...ouch...

[;[lkpkpkb;etr'tr...oh fuck

; ct...where's all that blood coming from?...🩸🩸🩸

'; htfl'# j#,fpoktpk...somebody call an ambulance 🤪

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

He came from Newcastle.

Abdul Newcastle upon Tyne born and bred.?.A few years back the churches in Newcastle were desperate, falling over themselves  to help illegals obviously in the hope they could save them and increase their flock.The cunts were lapping it up .They  had landed in the land of milk and honey and girls who wore mini skirts in February .This was in a city with crumbling  back to back victorian terraces some of which were drastically dickensian with shit all over the place . Those religious fucks have a lot to answer for , they didn't want to help their own .They were only interested in illegals and got a hard on from their false flattery .This fucking country .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

Abdul Newcastle upon Tyne born and bred.?.A few years back the churches in Newcastle were desperate, falling over themselves  to help illegals obviously in the hope they could save them and increase their flock.The cunts were lapping it up .They  had landed in the land of milk and honey and girls who wore mini skirts in February .This was in a city with crumbling  back to back victorian terraces some of which were drastically dickensian with shit all over the place . Those religious fucks have a lot to answer for , they didn't want to help their own .They were only interested in illegals and got a hard on from their false flattery .This fucking country .

The fucking rat arrived in the U.K. in 2016 underneath a lorry and claimed asylum, which was rejected twice. Third time lucky though (even though he’d acquired a criminal record by then). The state funded national broadcaster BBC (with their usual impartialness) failed to mention the fact that he’d failed twice for around five minutes, then slipping that fact in quietly (to keep Ofcom happy) just before some so MSM talking head started waffling on about the suspects right to still be granted asylum even with criminal convictions acquired during the process.

Fucking BBC scum cunts. 
I actually think they’re so fucking up their own woke arseholes that they don’t even understand why millions of people in this country fucking despise them.

• Like 1

The BBC are morally  bankrupt as are most organisations in the UK.The churches  should not escape blame , I wrote about what happened in Newcastle before it was on news sites .I saw it with my own eyes .Illegals , nothing more than sub humans getting food,  shelter and money from church organisations in return for saying to some grey haired mad old bint there was only one god and one jesus christ and all that shit.The illegals were lapping it up .They had young woke girls helping out and I asked what protection was offered to them to ensure they were not abused in any way , I was looked at as if I was a criminal and was told they had no problems .Yeah right .bollox. The churches acted as character references so  Abdul the cunt and a good many rapists , child abusers and misogynistic  pigs  got citizenship .I witnessed this .It's not the rantings of a far right wing facist .I saw it .

12 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Afghanistan again. Why the fuck do we follow the Yanks into every fucking pointless shithole war? Look at the way it ended with Biden! A mad scramble to get out to meet American election pledges. Should have steered well clear of it. At least the fucking Russians had the fucking guts to fight its own war there on its own. 

The other part regarding failed asylum. Why not Hampstead or Highgate? I know some parts of Clapham are posh, but give me a break. They don't go to THEIR areas, THEIR schools, THEIR village high streets or fucking Knightsbridge or Kensington High Street. 

Those who pass the LAWS relating to asylum in the Commons and the Lords should shoulder the BURDEN of asylum and asylum seekers. 

10 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Afghanistan again. Why the fuck do we follow the Yanks into every fucking pointless shithole war? Look at the way it ended with Biden! A mad scramble to get out to meet American election pledges. Should have steered well clear of it. At least the fucking Russians had the fucking guts to fight its own war there on its own. 

The other part regarding failed asylum. Why not Hampstead or Highgate? I know some parts of Clapham are posh, but give me a break. They don't go to THEIR areas, THEIR schools, THEIR village high streets or fucking Knightsbridge or Kensington High Street. 

Those who pass the LAWS relating to asylum in the Commons and the Lords should shoulder the BURDEN of asylum and asylum seekers. 

Sex offender as well .. granted asylum after the offence as well as he claimed to have converted to christianty and would be a risk of persecution if he had been sent back to Afghanistan.

• Like 1

We can't or won't even look after our own people in this country without letting more in. Meanwhile you have a fucking prospective Labour Minister shifting from one sweaty arse cheek to the other on the Nick Two Jags and a Range Rover Ferrari LBC Show mouthing out all the blame the previous government weak fucking excuses about not promising anything. Arseholes. Fight for that? 

1 minute ago, Penny Farthing said:

Sex offender as well .. granted asylum after the offence as well as he claimed to have converted to christianty and would be a risk of persecution if he had been sent back to Afghanistan.

So if you're a gay Christian you won't get on very well in Afghanistan - so fucking try Pakistan or somewhere else nearby Erh? Or why not the Sunak homeland India. There's a large peaceful Christian community there. 

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

Flashing .. do you remember that cunt on a plane being deported at Luton Airport .. squealed like a pig and the passengers had him taken off the plane .. was I think a sex offender.

When you add it all up the cost, I'm actually coming round to a DIY Rwanda deal where Britain builds a secure settlement on a remote Scottish island where all immigrants and claimants are held for indefinite periods of time awaiting decisions and very few decisions in favour are made. I think removing the possibility of first stepping onto mainland soil while claim is being processed would deter a great many. I also think the process of removal should start on the island where failed applicants shoukd be moved to less comfortable accommodation so they don't mind being sent back. Successful applicants if they don't meet our quota system requirements can go to Rwanda. At the moment they seem to rattle round the system with a lawyer greeting them on entry and holding their hand. There are teams of lawyers in all our cities doing very well at residency and asylum claims many generated through family connections wanting to bring over elderly and children to join them in the UK. It's never ending. 

42 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

When you add it all up the cost, I'm actually coming round to a DIY Rwanda deal where Britain builds a secure settlement on a remote Scottish island where all immigrants and claimants are held for indefinite periods of time awaiting decisions and very few decisions in favour are made. I think removing the possibility of first stepping onto mainland soil while claim is being processed would deter a great many. I also think the process of removal should start on the island where failed applicants shoukd be moved to less comfortable accommodation so they don't mind being sent back. Successful applicants if they don't meet our quota system requirements can go to Rwanda. At the moment they seem to rattle round the system with a lawyer greeting them on entry and holding their hand. There are teams of lawyers in all our cities doing very well at residency and asylum claims many generated through family connections wanting to bring over elderly and children to join them in the UK. It's never ending. 

I favour the big ship a few miles offshore option ,, they have come here in the back of a lorry or on a dangerous rubber so what would be the issue with being on a nice big ship just off the sight of and?

30 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

I favour the big ship a few miles offshore option ,, they have come here in the back of a lorry or on a dangerous rubber so what would be the issue with being on a nice big ship just off the sight of and?

That completely logical. The acid attack is clearly an imported opportunistic and ritual crime similar to the carrying of knives that used to be either unknown or very rare in this country. It has come here with new waves of immigrants. Yet nobody in authority ever mentions the obvious link. 

These cunts are flying round the streets on mopeds and motorbikes do what they want. They see a country with NO VISIBLE LAW ENFORCEMENT ON THE STREETS and a COURT SYSTEM AS WEAK AS A NEW BORN KITTEN so they take advantage. 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/dad-issues-acid-attack-warning-32028689

It all started with that decision to import a village of Bangladeshi tea pickers (employed by Tetley) after the partition of INDIA IN 47. The entire Bangladeshi community in East London has grown from that one village of a few interrelated families. Since then the gates have been open wide open. 

In relation to Afghanistan asylum applicants on the basis of their work for British troops during the military campaign. It has to be remembered that they are born rats, ratting against their own country on behalf of invadets. We would call them traitors. They are recruited from fringe elements in Afghan society so they were OUTSIDERS with CRIMINAL tendencies to start with. Who else normally in a country would work for foreign invaders? They must be wrong uns from the start. 

7 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Those who pass the LAWS relating to asylum in the Commons and the Lords should shoulder the BURDEN of asylum and asylum seekers

Don't be silly, they already have their hands full with their Filipino housemaids, cooks and nannies, sometimes literally in the case of the 'man of the house' 😉

9 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Do you think Bill Nighy , Lineker and the rest of the  illegal loving lovies  wants carpet kneeler's  on their multi million pound  doorsteps , obstructing the local deli's and £10 for a coffee cafe's owned by some bint called Chlamydia who speaks with a lisp , of course they  fucking don't, the cunts .They  would much prefer the working classes to  ease the   burden of  their heavy  conscience. They don't mind your daughters being at best verbally abused on their own streets and at worst assaulted , your doctors surgeries filled with them whilst you have to wait, your hospitals filled , your taxes increased to pay for their hotel accommodation , your wages not increased because they work for less , eventually you're made unemployed .Then they turn to us and tell us our country is shit , Abdul we know  it is , we're at  the shit end of the stick  every fucking day .

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Why not Hampstead or Highgate?

Don’t you think Hampstead and Highgate have got enough on their plate with Frank mincing around in his Wembley market, counterfeit, designer label loafers and (genuine LGBTQ+) rainbow shorts during daylight hours, then lurking around in dark alleyways after sunset, desperately looking for anyone willing (desperate enough) to talk to him?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Don’t you think Hampstead and Highgate have got enough on their plate with Frank mincing around in his Wembley market, counterfeit, designer label loafers and (genuine LGBTQ+) rainbow shorts during daylight hours, then lurking around in dark alleyways after sunset, desperately looking for anyone willing (desperate enough) to talk to him?

You’re completely mistaken. 

It's Primrose Hill. 

7 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Do you think Bill Nighy , Lineker and the rest of the  illegal loving lovies  wants carpet kneeler's  on their multi million pound  doorsteps , obstructing the local deli's and £10 for a coffee cafe's owned by some bint called Chlamydia who speaks with a lisp , of course they  fucking don't, the cunts .They  would much prefer the working classes to  ease the   burden of  their heavy  conscience. They don't mind your daughters being at best verbally abused on their own streets and at worst assaulted , your doctors surgeries filled with them whilst you have to wait, your hospitals filled , your taxes increased to pay for their hotel accommodation , your wages not increased because they work for less , eventually you're made unemployed .Then they turn to us and tell us our country is shit , Abdul we know  it is , we're at  the shit end of the stick  every fucking day .

It is social breakdown in the UK and the inequality gap, rampant cost of living crisis and law and order issues which is propelling this country into the Dark Ages. Brexit hadn't  fucking helped either. 

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

You’re completely mistaken. 

It's Primrose Hill. 

When this cunt gets done he will hop straight on to the appeals and petition merry go round, like this cunt in America who murdered his own daughter and probably the mother previously, the list of appeals against his 52 year sentence without parole is long and nauseating:

https://www.casemine.com/judgement/us/5c989d7e342cca322edd7b1a

The death penalty or expulsion back to Afghanistan would solve all that

11 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

When this cunt gets done he will hop straight on to the appeals and petition merry go round, like this cunt in America who murdered his own daughter and probably the mother previously, the list of appeals against his 52 year sentence without parole is long and nauseating:

https://www.casemine.com/judgement/us/5c989d7e342cca322edd7b1a

The death penalty or expulsion back to Afghanistan would solve all that

Abdul's close relative says that it is out of character and he is not the caring boy he knew when he was growing up in Afghanistan.