CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

How long until Abdul was all our fault

4 hours ago, King Billy said:

Probably the first time the words ‘wash’ and ‘Calais’ (or anywhere else in France tbh) have existed in the same sentence.

Sacre bleu !! , le Francais wash regularly and they were all in the resistance .As for Abdul and his type ,  they're as fucked off with illegals as most are in the UK , apart from the church , Bill Nighy, Gary Linneker and the RNLI. Over there Little napoleon will be replaced with le Penn next election , at last .Hopefully she won't fuck around and will elimate the vermin .

19 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

They do not know for sure that he is dead and they have said so. They're simply looking at a balance of probabilities that leans strongly towards the idea that he fell or jumped into the River Thames from that bridge. I personally would not bother searching for the body but media driven public perception means that they have little choice but to carry out a search for his body.

If he's in the river does that  mean  those in the Thames water area we will, at some point ,be drinking  a little bit of Abdul in the near future ?

2 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

If he's in the river does that  mean  those in the Thames water area we will, at some point ,be drinking  a little bit of Abdul in the near future ?

I don't give a fuck .. its like debating  about how many angels can dance on the tip of a pin .. get a fucking life.

13 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

🎶A little bit of Abdul in my tea🎶

🎶A little bit of Abdul in my wee🎶