CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

How long until Abdul was all our fault

The leopard does seem to have changed its spots .Labour MP's are being particularly bullish in regards to Abdul the one eyed acid throwing asylum  seeker  who  "converted to Christianity " and  also managed to get a couple of sexual offences under his belt .He is or was  indeed multi faceted.It does make me wonder how long it will be until the cunts tell us how Abdul was failed by society and it really was all our fault . We all know a leopard doesn't change its spots so labour once they get their feet under the table will be the white working class hating scumbags they've been for the past 30 years .They are  actually talking up their anti illegals credentials which is laughable, cynical and pathetic. Muslim Labour  MP's have been  velvet resigning , as in not actually resigning. They are merely  displaying their anti semitic  pro islamic ways which are reflected in their terrorist supporting constituencies. Khan let's them climb over and desecrate the cenotaph , the bomber command memorial and the statue of Churchill .That's what Islamic  and pro islamic MP's really  think of British culture .Vote Conservative you must be mad . Vote Labour,  you're a turkey voting for Christmas. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

The leopard does seem to have changed its spots .Labour MP's are being particularly bullish in regards to Abdul the one eyed acid throwing asylum  seeker  who  "converted to Christianity " and  also managed to get a couple of sexual offences under his belt .He is or was  indeed multi faceted.It does make me wonder how long it will be until the cunts tell us how Abdul was failed by society and it really was all our fault . We all know a leopard doesn't change its spots so labour once they get their feet under the table will be the white working class hating scumbags they've been for the past 30 years .They are  actually talking up their anti illegals credentials which is laughable, cynical and pathetic. Muslim Labour  MP's have been  velvet resigning , as in not actually resigning. They are merely  displaying their anti semitic  pro islamic ways which are reflected in their terrorist supporting constituencies. Khan let's them climb over and desecrate the cenotaph , the bomber command memorial and the statue of Churchill .That's what Islamic  and pro islamic MP's really  think of British culture .Vote Conservative you must be mad . Vote Labour,  you're a turkey voting for Christmas. 

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Can you not see what a boring cunt you really are?

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Can you not see what a boring cunt you really are?

If only he’d say something you could immediately grass him up for. You’ve every right to feel angry Withers. What geriatric, cancer riddled, cheese sucking, surrender monkey frog wouldn’t?

Sssssssss!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

If only he’d say something you could immediately grass him up for. You’ve every right to feel angry Withers. What geriatric, cancer riddled, cheese sucking, surrender monkey frog wouldn’t?

Sssssssss!

It's getting a bit playground , jump on the bike with cowhorns and reach for the  clackers .

2 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

You are not gaining traction with this one .. needs merging with Where's Abdul

I know , I just like the name Abdul for some reason. How do they know he's dead ffs? People of weird cult belief systems do have a habit of sticking together so it's not being the  realms of possibility he's  happily hold up in a 3 bed semi with particularly garish interior decoration , a sniff of misogynistic goings on and a Toyota prius on the drive in Bradford .

4 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

It's getting a bit playground , jump on the bike with cowhorns and reach for the  clackers .

ELC, can you please get over this indignant, over-sensitive shit? 
 This is ‘Cunts Corner’. When someone has a pop at you, calls you a wanker.. whatever, it doesn’t mean anything. It’s just how we amuse ourselves in a world where that kind of amusement has been deemed unacceptable. 
 Now call me a nonce, suggest something disgusting about my family and chill the fuck out. You donkey raping shit-eater.

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This is ‘Cunts Corner’. When someone has a pop at you, calls you a wanker.. whatever, it doesn’t mean anything. It’s just how we amuse ourselves in a world where that kind of amusement has been deemed unacceptable. 
 Now call me a nonce, suggest something disgusting about my family and chill the fuck out. You donkey raping shit-eater.

Poof.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

I know , I just like the name Abdul for some reason. How do they know he's dead ffs? People of weird cult belief systems do have a habit of sticking together so it's not being the  realms of possibility he's  happily hold up in a 3 bed semi with particularly garish interior decoration , a sniff of misogynistic goings on and a Toyota prius on the drive in Bradford .

They do not know for sure that he is dead and they have said so. They're simply looking at a balance of probabilities that leans strongly towards the idea that he fell or jumped into the River Thames from that bridge. I personally would not bother searching for the body but media driven public perception means that they have little choice but to carry out a search for his body.

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I certainly won't be doing that @Eric Cuntman, no sir, but if ELC took it up, he would probably  be sexually abused by the minors. The stupid feeble cunt.

• Like 1

I really can't get on board with your post's, because I'm incapable of reading one huge wall of text.

Is the space bar broken or are you just a fucking idiot?

( yes I understand the hypocrisy in this that it's coming from someone like me,fuck off)

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Have you not thought that I am possibly doing the very thing you suggest ?

Just now, entitled little cunt said:

Have you not thought that I am possibly doing the very thing you suggest ?

On a serious note Donkies scare the shot out of me , apart from their ears which are really  soft and furry .They can be evil little fuckers , I was chased by a demented Donkey in Cyprus .It was like the Spielberg film Duel.The fucker wanted me dead .

7 hours ago, Snowy said:

I really can't get on board with your post's, because I'm incapable of reading one huge wall of text.

Is the space bar broken or are you just a fucking idiot?

( yes I understand the hypocrisy in this that it's coming from someone like me,fuck off)

I am an idiot but their is some level of visible  irony in your post .

1 minute ago, entitled little cunt said:

On a serious note Donkies scare the shot out of me , apart from their ears which are really  soft and furry .They can be evil little fuckers , I was chased by a demented Donkey in Cyprus .It was like the Spielberg film Duel.The fucker wanted me dead .

Hardly surprising. Seriously though - what the fuck is this nonsense? Are you high?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

They do not know for sure that he is dead and they have said so. They're simply looking at a balance of probabilities that leans strongly towards the idea that he fell or jumped into the River Thames from that bridge. I personally would not bother searching for the body but media driven public perception means that they have little choice but to carry out a search for his body.

Ironically the cunt's body will wash up in Calais. 

• Like 2

Guest Basil
On 10/02/2024 at 15:37, entitled little cunt said:

Drowned in the Thames. Bet it absolutely stinks now.