CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Super Bowl LVIII Live (on ITV)

Guest Basil

Guest Basil

What a load of unmitigated Yank snooze inducing drivel. This is currently polluting the BRITISH airwaves at this hour, and tell me say this so called sport is the biggest pile of utter rubbish I've ever seen. I'm watching out of pure morbid curiosity, it's like rugby but a version which would suit dementia addled retirees as every bloody throw/scrimmage leads to a 10 minute reset, where they basically do the same play again, and again.

I've no idea of the actual rules, and I suspect nobody watching or playing does either.

Absolute horse manure. I hope the Donald bans it when he gets back in.

4 hours ago, Basil Brush said:

What a load of unmitigated Yank snooze inducing drivel. This is currently polluting the BRITISH airwaves at this hour, and tell me say this so called sport is the biggest pile of utter rubbish I've ever seen. I'm watching out of pure morbid curiosity, it's like rugby but a version which would suit dementia addled retirees as every bloody throw/scrimmage leads to a 10 minute reset, where they basically do the same play again, and again.

I've no idea of the actual rules, and I suspect nobody watching or playing does either.

Will there be any transexual cheerleaders ? If so they better be careful doing those high kicks as things have a habit of falling out .

20 hours ago, Basil Brush said:

What you have to remember is that the yanks rejected sports that every other fucker on the planet played and made their own out of bits of the sports they rejected: American football from rugby and football, baseball from cricket and fuck knows where basket ball comes from (netball?).  I think they invented lacrosse as well from butterfly nets that some fucker found in a shed.  I went to a college football match in Arkansas back in the 80s and was bored shitless. I went to see the Toronto Blue Jays and got pissed on the buckets of beer they sold (so at least that softened things up) and turned down the chance to a basketball match at MSG last year. Can't remember what the team was called, (New York Mets)?

17 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What you have to remember is that the yanks rejected sports that every other fucker on the planet played and made their own out of bits of the sports they rejected: American football from rugby and football, baseball from cricket and fuck knows where basket ball comes from (netball?).  I think they invented lacrosse as well from butterfly nets that some fucker found in a shed.  I went to a college football match in Arkansas back in the 80s and was bored shitless. I went to see the Toronto Blue Jays and got pissed on the buckets of beer they sold (so at least that softened things up) and turned down the chance to a basketball match at MSG last year. Can't remember what the team was called, (New York Mets)?

I thought baseball was basically rounders?

Guest Basil
21 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's literally rugby for people with M.E. How they end up with concussions when every play is about 10 secs is beyond me.