CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Navalny or Assange Hypocrites

ChildeHarold

The CAMERON CUNT is once again trying to distinguish himself as a Foreign Secretary, something he conspicuously failed as Prime Minister, by leading the charge against public school boy enemy Number One: the white cat stroking Ernst Stavro Blofeld Russian leader.

The Roast of Vladimir Putin continues. The Roast of Russia continues. OK a Russian "dissident" trying to expose corruption died in prison. 

Guess what? Britain has a dissident who EXPOSED CORRUPTION IN THE US AND BRITAIN currently in prison and has been for some time. 

HAS BEEN DYING IN A BRITISH PRISON. 

Forgotten voices?

While the fucking orchestrated news press tv media merry-go-round slams Russia. Assange is quietly forgotten. Covered up. 

The two faced cunts who are "freedom fighters" abroad and reactionary fascists at home reiterate their mumbled slogans about democracy and bravery. The William Wilberforces of our age. Oh, if Cobbett was alive today! 

12 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

The CAMERON CUNT is once again trying to distinguish himself as a Foreign Secretary, something he conspicuously failed as Prime Minister, by leading the charge against public school boy enemy No One: the white cat stroking Russian leader. The Roast of Vladimir Putin continues. The Roast of Russia continues. OK a Russian "dissident" trying to expose corruption died in prison. 

Guess what? Britain has a dissident who EXPOSED CORRUPTION IN THE US AND BRITAIN currently in prison and has been for some time. 

Forgotten voices?

While the fucking orchestrated news press tv media merry-go-round slams Russia. Assange is quietly forgotten. Covered up. 

The two faced cunts who are "freedom fighters" abroad and reactionary fascists at home reiterate their mumbled slogans about democracy and bravery. The William Wilberforces of our age. Oh, if Cobbett was alive today! 

Cobbett was an odd but interesting character fiercely opposed to tea drinking and eating potatoes .. there wash a mash up made into a book of writings about his time in America made about 10 years ago and is a good read .. I do suspect though that he would not fit in with your opinion in today's world .. he would almost certainly be with "Just Stop Oil" protesters and others. He would see Assange as a fool and contradictory cunt that he was, he would probably favour disrupters such as Trump .. you do need to read his books .. perhaps a read of some of George Borrow's works might also be worthyou  looking at.

3 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Cobbett was an odd but interesting character fiercely opposed to tea drinking and eating potatoes .. there wash a mash up made into a book of writings about his time in America made about 10 years ago and is a good read .. I do suspect though that he would not fit in with your opinion in today's world .. he would almost certainly be with "Just Stop Oil" protesters and others. He would see Assange as a fool and contradictory cunt that he was, he would probably favour disrupters such as Trump .. you do need to read his books .. perhaps a read of some of George Borrow's works might also be worthyou  looking at.

And the Cameron Cunt? 

Actually Cameroons are brown coloured horrible biscuits and a fucking treacherous part of the West Indies? 

As I see it. Cameron fucking deprived me of my rights to move and live abroad in Europe. That's a direct attack on ME. All for the sake of internal tory fighting. 

Putin has NEVER attacked me or threatened me or deprived me of anything. Indeed Russian gas helped my bills. When the fucking Cameron Yankee tribe put sanctions on Russian gas the prices exploded and we now have the fucking high bills and economic downturn we have now. Talk about cunts. 

Know thine enemy. The one with the big mouth from Greensill. 

Guest Basil
1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

And the Cameron Cunt? 

Actually Cameroons are brown coloured horrible biscuits and a fucking treacherous part of the West Indies? 

As I see it. Cameron fycking deprived me of my rights to move and live abroad in Europe. That's a direct attack on ME. All for the sake of internal tory fighting. 

Putin has NEVER atacked me or threatened me or deprived me of anything. Indeed Russian gas helped my bills. When the fucking Cameron Yankee tribe put sanctions on Russian gas the prices exploded and we now have the fucking high bills and economic downturn we have now. Talk about cunts. 

Just pretend some of your forebears are Irish and get a passport. Sorted.

3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

And the Cameron Cunt? 

As I see it. Cameron fucking deprived me of my rights to move and live abroad in Europe. That's a direct attack on ME. All for the sake of internal tory fighting. 

Putin has NEVER attacked me or threatened me or deprived me of anything. Indeed Russian gas helped my bills. When the fucking Cameron Yankee tribe put sanctions on Russian gas the prices exploded and we now have the fucking high bills and economic downturn we have now. Talk about cunts. 

Buy yourself an inflatable dinghy and fuck off, the English Channel isn't one-way, you know.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

The CAMERON CUNT is once again trying to distinguish himself as a Foreign Secretary, something he conspicuously failed as Prime Minister, by leading the charge against public school boy enemy Number One: the white cat stroking Ernst Stavro Blofeld Russian leader.

The Roast of Vladimir Putin continues. The Roast of Russia continues. OK a Russian "dissident" trying to expose corruption died in prison. 

Forgotten voices?

TBH he might have done a lot of wonderful things but he might also committed the sexual offences that he is accused of .. some when people feel empowered that sense of power goes to their head and they feel that they can get away with anything.

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

TBH he might have done a lot of wonderful things but he might also committed the sexual offences that he is accused of .. some when people feel empowered that sense of power goes to their head and they feel that they can get away with anything.

Please share about sexual offences because all I get off this cunt is the handicapped daughter/baby tragedy, the death of daddy rush to S of France, the Etonian background, the fucking air of entitlement and cocky know it all, the slimy financial dealings inherited from his old man, the willingness to overlook corfuption and try to get favours. The guy shouldn't be anywhere near Westminster let alone in government. 

[[OOOH AHHH MISSES! I thought you was talking about Cunt Cameron, Assange is a diamond. ]] 

Guest Basil
3 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Gorgeous George Galloway gave an impassioned defence of assange at the time he was accused, saying (in response to an allegation that assange was having sex with the woman when she was asleep) that once you're in bed with someone, you're in the sex game, regardless of whether she's awake or not.

I'll bet that Nightstalker coon wishes he had him as a character witness.

6 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

"some when people feel empowered that sense of power goes to their head and they feel that they can get away with anything."

Are you tawking from xxxperience (triple X) or is this the wild daydream of a lonely sexless old cunt? 

3 hours ago, Basil Brush said:

Gorgeous George Galloway gave an impassioned defence of assange at the time he was accused, saying (in response to an allegation that assange was having sex with the woman when she was asleep) that once you're in bed with someone, you're in the sex game, regardless of whether she's awake or not.

I'll bet that Nightstalker coon wishes he had him as a character witness.

I think it's rather dependent on whether you were invited into the bed, or forced your way in.

I doubt if anyone was pleased to awake and find him going about his business, the disgusting rapist cunt.

Guest Basil
51 minutes ago, and said:

I think it's rather dependent on whether you were invited into the bed, or forced your way in.

That was literally Galloway's argument.

Guest Basil
Just now, ChildeHarold said:

I'm watching this conversation develop into a fully consensual debate 👁‍🗨 👁‍🗨 

I don't think (based upon his above stance) that consent is too high on @and's agenda.

Guest Basil
28 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

He's a stick it in and twist hard sort of guy. 

He's a 'rape is OK as long as the victim invites you in first' sort of guy.

Guest Basil
1 minute ago, and said:

Really?

I couldn't understand a word he said, the jock fuckin' cunt.

Don't try and backtrack, you dirty little fucking rapist.

25 minutes ago, Basil said:

He's a 'rape is OK as long as the victim invites you in first' sort of guy.

Sometimes the sex thing has to be put aside and focus on the Man not the Penis. I miss George on RT and I miss Russia Today and its fairly accurate documentaries exposing the reality of life in the USA and not the white middle class gloss we get in their imported tv shows. 

Guest Basil
12 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Sometimes the sex thing has to be put aside and focus on the Man not the Penis. I miss George on RT and I miss Russia Today and its fairly accurate documentaries exposing the reality of life in the USA and not the white middle class gloss we get in their imported tv shows. 

I meant @and, not Galloway.