CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Navalny or Assange Hypocrites

ChildeHarold

Guest Basil
2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Do you mind if I ask whether Basil Brush or the enigmatic "Basil" "in the Hatton Garden Job inspired your avatar? 🤔

I don't think Tom Sizemore was in any of the (many) Hatton Garden dramatisations. One foot in Grave meets Oceans Eleven huh? Great to see the old-school gangsters from the 70's/80's pull off one last job though.

11 hours ago, Basil said:

I don't think Tom Sizemore was in any of the (many) Hatton Garden dramatisations. One foot in Grave meets Oceans Eleven huh? Great to see the old-school gangsters from the 70's/80's pull off one last job though.

I'm talking about the name Basil, unless you're a Carluccio's intern, or Quality Control at the Lloyd Grossman Sauce factory, then you can fuck off. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Basil said:

Don't try and backtrack, you dirty little fucking rapist.

That's the second comment you've made mentioning rape, you seem to be obsessed with it, have a word with Neil, he'll put you straight on a few things concerning that subject.

Guest Basil
1 hour ago, and said:

That's the second comment you've made mentioning rape, you seem to be obsessed with it, have a word with Neil, he'll put you straight on a few things concerning that subject.

Really, two comments and I'm obsessed? Total bollocks of course and pure deflection on your part over your odd views on the subject.

There's something not quite right about you.

Guest Basil
8 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I'm talking about the name Basil, unless you're a Carluccio's intern, or Quality Control at the Lloyd Grossman Sauce factory, then you can fuck off. 

Why did you mention the avatar then, thicko?

On 17/02/2024 at 09:35, ChildeHarold said:

The Roast of Vladimir Putin continues. The Roast of Russia continues. OK a Russian "dissident" trying to expose corruption died in prison. 

Gonzalo Lira, a freelance journalist mysteriously died in a Ukranian prison last month. He was being held without charge for daring to post videos on social media which questioned the Zelensky regime/NATO/MSM narrative. He was a US citizen but because he happened to be a dissenting voice his plight was ignored. Even his death wasn’t deemed newsworthy 🤔.

The fucking hypocrisy and double standards of the dirty cunts who are all in with the plan for this war (which started in 2014 incidentally, when the CIA orchestrated a coup which overthrew the democratically elected and legitimate President of Ukraine and installed their puppet, who was then replaced by puppet 2.0) to continue indefinitely so the US military industrial complex can carry on full steam ahead selling tens of billions of dollars  worth of weapons of mass murder. And meanwhile the death count is rising daily towards the million mark with all the MSM propagandists demonising Putin and deifying the slimy little lizard cunt in his fancy dress camouflage outfits.

Pile of fucking shit and anyone who points it out is told to shut the fuck up. 

Let's see today whether this fucking crew of paid hypocrites in the High Court will adopt the TAKE IT UP THE ARSE position our so called elected democratic governments normally  have with the Yanks. 

For example: the US has no extradition treaty with us. We on the other hand voluntarily give up anybody in this country they ask for. What sort of cunt special relationship is that? In terms of man/woman relationships it would be illegal and probably end in prison sentence. 

FREE ASSANGE NOW! You fucking Navalny hypocrites. Eat shit! 

17 hours ago, Basil said:

Really, two comments and I'm obsessed? Total bollocks of course and pure deflection on your part over your odd views on the subject.

There's something not quite right about you.

Gotcha!

You've been groomed and sweet talked by the Boys Club, and you fell for it, well done!

• Like 1

Guest Basil
4 hours ago, and said:

Gotcha!

You've been groomed and sweet talked by the Boys Club, and you fell for it, well done!

What are you talking about? Groomed by the Boys club?

You're really not helping yourself here.