CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

F'Offsted. Don't judge me 'cause I'm close to the edge

6 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

What about your massive Japs eye on your massive shlong. "Don't make that angry, you wouldn't like it when it's angry"

You can actually be amusing sometimes, Drew, which begs the question: why are you so incredibly shit 95% of the time?

2 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

On the upside we can drive at over 20mph here in the mother country , have a mobile signal  and should we run out of milk we dont have to wait for the next helicoptor drop of supplies .Isn't errrrrt.

That's a lot of words to say 'I'm a jealous insecure wanker who lives in a shoe boxed size hovel in the boil on the arse of the UK.

40 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

I'm not surprised .It's always raining.

Another bizarre cliche from a stuck in the past, millennial obsessed thick as shit twat. When was the last time you left Londonistab? 1970?

3 minutes ago, ClitWestwood said:

That's a lot of words to say 'I'm a jealous insecure wanker who lives in a shoe boxed size hovel in the boil on the arse of the UK.

Another bizarre cliche from a stuck in the past, millennial obsessed thick as shit twat. When was the last time you left Londonistab? 1970?

Do you think the further north one heads in general, the higher the proportion of nonces, Reptyle?

3 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

On the upside we can drive at over 20mph here in the mother country , have a mobile signal  and should we run out of milk we dont have to wait for the next helicoptor drop of supplies .Isn't errrrrt.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/london-crime-figures-knives-guns-violence-met-police-sadiq-khan-b1153762.html

Last time i checked you're not even allowed to swear on the internet in London or the thought police come around and arrest you for being naughty.I think George Orwell wrote a book about it once.

Drive??? You're taxed to shit and have to pay a congestion charge hahahahaha wtf would a bellend like you know about driving compared to people who live in proper countryside and can actually open up the throttle on their cars 😂 

14 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Do you think the further north one heads in general, the higher the proportion of nonces, Reptyle?

I don't know, you should probably ask that famous northerner Gary Glitter instead of me or the myriad grooming gangs that no doubt live in your area running kebab shops.

MV5BZDE0Njc3NzktYzM0Yi00YzNlLWE4YTQtZjQy

Have you had a good day getting emotional over watching your dog take a shit wolf? 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnjFBWotAG0U1Xay97Fez

Lol

7 hours ago, ClitWestwood said:

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/london-crime-figures-knives-guns-violence-met-police-sadiq-khan-b1153762.html

Last time i checked you're not even allowed to swear on the internet in London or the thought police come around and arrest you for being naughty.I think George Orwell wrote a book about it once.

Drive??? You're taxed to shit and have to pay a congestion charge hahahahaha wtf would a bellend like you know about driving compared to people who live in proper countryside and can actually open up the throttle on their cars 😂 

I've put a spoiler on my Honda Jazz and a cracking exhaust  so I know how to handle a car . Its true, we do have to  pay money to a Muslim to drive in our capital city .That is shamefull.The Welsh are terrible drivers,  there's always some group of coked up bored 19 year olds driving into one of those stunning rivers. There are only   2 things  worth a look the Welsh gave to the world .The Gilbern Invader and Richard Burton.

7 hours ago, ClitWestwood said:

It does always fucking rain.You're  fucking deluded. 

10 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Have you been having sex with @Wolfie or are you just stewed on white lightening in your council bungalow?

I'm pacing myself for watching the women's 6 nations rugby later today, some of those girls make Sam Smith look desirable. Have you ever played rugby, Pen? 

47 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

A council bungalow is highly desirable. 

Indeed, it is,  and that's about as close as a white British cunt, on the council waiting list, will get to one.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Have you been having sex with @Wolfie or are you just stewed on white lightening in your council bungalow?

That is fucking gross!

Nobody is that desperate, are they?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, and said:

Indeed, it is,  and that's about as close as a white British cunt, on the council waiting list, will get to one.

Housing has been so badly managed in this country, whereby it has been distorted into a form of saving, alternative pension building, and adding imaginary value through "doing work" which helps nobody but the parasites who feed off it, plumbers, electricians, conveyancing lawyers, the government, Channel 4 property shows projecting the "perfect" world of Barbie onto a gullible public.  It's been another one of the betrayals.  When finding and paying for a decent home becomes one of the most important parts of the economy (let's face it we have no industry anymore, our services outside of the City is low life part time slave labour) That's why I don’t know where to start with your statement which is totally accurate. Perhaps we need a Stalin to tip everyone out of their homes, nationalise land, then redistribute it on the basis of need.   Confiscate ALL the buy to let properties.   Take over empty properties.  Abolish the Dukes and Earls and take their land and big stately homes.   Evict all the private schools and convert the buildings to flats.   Go back to the Garden City standard of planning.   Civilised houses of basic aesthetic appeal with gardens and lots of outdoor public space and amenities. 

Where I live they are ramming up thousands of largely bland brutal new homes like a new onion skin on a town where the centre is being allowed to rot away. 

The Atom Bomb has a lot to be said for it. 

59 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Housing has been so badly managed in this country, whereby it has been distorted into a form of saving, alternative pension building, and adding imaginary value through "doing work" which helps nobody but the parasites who feed off it, plumbers, electricians, conveyancing lawyers, the government, Channel 4 property shows projecting the "perfect" world of Barbie onto a gullible public.  It's been another one of the betrayals.  When finding and paying for a decent home becomes one of the most important parts of the economy (let's face it we have no industry anymore, our services outside of the City is low life part time slave labour) That's why I don’t know where to start with your statement which is totally accurate. Perhaps we need a Stalin to tip everyone out of their homes, nationalise land, then redistribute it on the basis of need.   Confiscate ALL the buy to let properties.   Take over empty properties.  Abolish the Dukes and Earls and take their land and big stately homes.   Evict all the private schools and convert the buildings to flats.   Go back to the Garden City standard of planning.   Civilised houses of basic aesthetic appeal with gardens and lots of outdoor public space and amenities. 

Where I live they are ramming up thousands of largely bland brutal new homes like a new onion skin on a town where the centre is being allowed to rot away. 

The Atom Bomb has a lot to be said for it. 

This forum should be called "99% of the Problems only effect wankers living in the south".

20 hours ago, ClitWestwood said:

I don't know, you should probably ask that famous northerner Gary Glitter instead of me or the myriad grooming gangs that no doubt live in your area running kebab shops.

Have you had a good day getting emotional over watching your dog take a shit wolf? 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnjFBWotAG0U1Xay97Fez

Lol

In bold: like Jimmy Savile, you mean?

Re dog shitting (unless this image was taken from your hard drive or @and PMd it to you), you must have Googled 'dog shitting runny' or similar; quite an internet history you're building, eh? Still, I'd imagine you've searched for much worse in the past...

Lol indeed.

26 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Re dog shitting (unless this image was taken from your hard drive or @and PMd it to you), you must have Googled 'dog shitting runny' or similar; quite an internet history you're building, eh? Still, I'd imagine you've searched for much worse in the past...

Lol indeed.

26 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Lol indeed.

I don't think a taff can extoll the virtues of a perfect lifestyle. The sheep look nervously  behind for a reason.