CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

'Sexist' cricketers

Neil

Apparently Chris Gayle was sexist in chatting up a female reporter,fuck me,if he'd propositioned a male reporter he'd be King of the poofs in the eyes of the pc brigade,next time you try and pick up a woman beware!,you misogynistic sexist pig.get a life you cunts

59 minutes ago, Manky said:

If I ever got interviewed, with my luck it would be that Clare fucking whatever she is called. The rug munching oxygen thief.

Yes and then you would have to concentrate on giving succinct and interesting answers instead of indulging your MASSIVE libido, you randy old stoat.

5 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Yes and then you would have to concentrate on giving succinct and interesting answers instead of indulging your MASSIVE libido, you randy old stoat.

I wouldn't even speak to the hippocrocopig.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I am more surprised that he has exhibited heterosexual tendancies as cricket is defintely a game for poofs and irons. Watching it is for total bell-ends that have given up on ever having sex with anything other than their hand.

8 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I am more surprised that he has exhibited heterosexual tendancies as cricket is defintely a game for poofs and irons. Watching it is for total bell-ends that have given up on ever having sex with anything other than their hand.

You can have sex with something other than your hand???!

ENLIGHTENMENT!!!

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

cricket is defintely a game for poofs and irons. Watching it is for total bell-ends that have given up on ever having sex with anything other than their hand.

but at least we've still got Ashsss urgh urgh ouchh.....please stop hitting me.

22 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

but at least we've still got Ashsss urgh urgh ouchh.....please stop hitting me.

Luckily, no-one's happiness and sense of worth is solely defined by the possession of a shitty little urn earned by being slightly better at hitting a ball than some shackle-dragging homosexuals.

10 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Luckily, no-one's happiness and sense of worth is solely defined by the possession of a shitty little urn earned by being slightly better at hitting a ball than some shackle-dragging homosexuals.

Ooooh I can think of at least one of our number who would fit precisely that nomenclature.

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

His only crime is bad taste. She looks like the Hound of the fucking Baskerville's.

Fuck me Decs,I know I've got standards lower than a snakes belly but I'd give that a major fucking innings given half a chance.She did look a bit prissy when approached but I think i'd use the old WHACK! "get in the van" technique,she'd soon be singing my fucking name.

17 minutes ago, neil298 said:

Fuck me Decs,I know I've got standards lower than a snakes belly but I'd give that a major fucking innings given half a chance.She did look a bit prissy when approached but I think i'd use the old WHACK! "get in the van" technique,she'd soon be singing my fucking name.

Don't get me wrong, Neil, I'm not saying that Mrs. D is an oil painting. In fact, if compared to any artistic medium, I'd say she resembled something that Jazz's son finger painted using his own faeces. So I'm not known for being fussy. But something about this cunt irks me, she looks like a chimpanzee that has been completely shaved and shoved into a Primark frock against its will, hence her permanent prissy scowl.

Guest Snatch
7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Don't get me wrong, Neil, I'm not saying that Mrs. D is an oil painting. In fact, if compared to any artistic medium, I'd say she resembled something that Jazz's son finger painted using his own faeces. So I'm not known for being fussy. But something about this cunt irks me, she looks like a chimpanzee that has been completely shaved and shoved into a Primark frock against its will, hence her permanent prissy scowl.

Are you comparing Rembrandt to......................oh forget it.

6 hours ago, Manky said:

If I ever got interviewed, with my luck it would be that Clare fucking whatever she is called. The rug munching oxygen thief.

Clare fucking balding, i was having a semi reasonable day until you mentioned the BBC's one dyke fits all presenter.....shame on you

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, neil298 said:

i'd use the old WHACK! "get in the van" technique,she'd soon be singing my fucking name.

Who said romance is dead......what did you get for Christmas Neil.....a new ballpein hammer and a gift pack of Gorilla tape?

Sky sports are the only ones guilty of sexism here,most of theIr presenters are ex models and well worth a tug,when was the last time you saw a fugly munter on screen (yeah I know the BBC have got Balding the rug muncher).I bet that bird knows all about make up and fashion and fuck all about cricket

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 hours ago, Manky said:

Manky, you'd get ProfB.  Count on it, the cunt would ooze her way out from under the boards, and start asking you why so much hate for ProfB.  My question to you is, would you do the right thing, and bludgeon her to death with a cricket bat?  

53 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Manky, you'd get ProfB.  Count on it, the cunt would ooze her way out from under the boards, and start asking you why so much hate for ProfB.  My question to you is, would you do the right thing, and bludgeon her to death with a cricket bat?  

Yes  .Twice