CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bob Gedolf

Eddie

3 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

The majority of U.K. farmers are not massive corn estate east Anglian cunts. Most are strapped . You sir, are a spam munching urban rodent, and a guttersnipe to boot. And you're all immigration obsessed, it's only a small part of it all. I thought you worked in construction ?

Little tip, don't believe everything written on here you dope, anyway all farmers are cunts that have massive barns that they won't let anyone look in ,also all of them, without fail marry their sister.

Guest Fatty
7 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

The majority of U.K. farmers are not massive corn estate east Anglian cunts. Most are strapped . You sir, are a spam munching urban rodent, and a guttersnipe to boot. And you're all immigration obsessed, it's only a small part of it all. I thought you worked in construction ?

Construction!!!!

He's a fucking asian drag queen ffs

Guest Fatty
Just now, Eddie said:

Little tip, don't believe everything written on here you dope, anyway all farmers are cunts that have massive barns that they won't let anyone look in ,also all of them, without fail marry their sister.

Or their mothers or their sheep, fucking inbred cunts all of them

Guest Fatty
Just now, Eddie said:

You have to make allowances for Quincy, he is Irish and therefore a cunt.

Oh OK, another inbred potato picker, soppy lepricorn cunt

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I didn't beleive it, I questioned it, you turkey. Oh and hey, mind the sister comments, it's not cool round here, and neither is it cool for one to imply they'd heartily like to fist another's mum and rub jizz in her hair. I'm not saying I'd like to sexually assault your mum or anyone's, not for a second, and I'm not saying they've not been wantin' it.

1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I didn't beleive it, I questioned it, you turkey. Oh and hey, mind the sister comments, it's not cool round here, and neither is it cool for one to imply they'd heartily like to fist another's mum and rub jizz in her hair. I'm not saying I'd like to sexually assault your mum or anyone's, not for a second, and I'm not saying they've not been wantin' it.

Well you would, why be different than any other stupid fucking immigrant. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Lets not sterotype the bog trotters stupidity, but quincy left Ireland in search of a better life and moved to Scotland! 

Fuck you pair of cunts. I sought, and found. And fuck off , Scotland is great, apart from Glasgow and shit southern bits. 

Guest Fatty
8 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Lets not sterotype the bog trotters stupidity, but quincy left Ireland in search of a better life and moved to Scotland! 

What fucking idiot out of the bog, into the bog

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Eddie said:

Absolutely all immigrants with out exception are sexual deviants, especially around new years eve. Proven fact you nonce.

I have shifted within the uk, that is not immigration. Have you never moved within the uk? Do you still live with your tidy old mum. Careful about the noncing, some Cunts may grass you quick, and grass you good.

Guest Fatty
17 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I have shifted within the uk, that is not immigration. Have you never moved within the uk? Do you still live with your tidy old mum. Careful about the noncing, some Cunts may grass you quick, and grass you good.

No one likes a grass Cock, you squeeling cunt

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
38 minutes ago, Fatty said:

No one likes a grass Cock, you squeeling cunt

It felt pretty good, plus got that faggot Eddie dealt with nicely. You could go visit him in the cooler and smuggle him in some rat poison to help him top himself. 

Guest Fatty
4 minutes ago, Sancho Cuntza said:

I'm not a fan of Geldof. He's a poor mans Gandalf. I'd have knobbed his dead wife and dead daughter though so fair play to him.

Fuck off

• 2 years later...

there was an attempt at promoting condom use by the following demonstration.The representative showed the men of their african households how to roll the item using a broom handle and 5 years later returned to see the results.However No change just 10 more kids per home .Turns out the africans were rolling condoms on the broom handle prior to banging the missus.

On 20/06/2016 at 20:15, Bubba C said:

Drew makes a good point, ed. I'd have thought you could just chain your scooter to some railings without fear of a ticket. 

C'est la vie. 

I call bullshit! Eddie's definitely a blue badge holder. there's no reason he should receive parking tickets.

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I call bullshit! Eddie's definitely a blue badge holder. there's no reason he should receive parking tickets.

You misspelled "veined corona."