CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who will not be watching the royal wedding

Guest Lady Penelope

1 hour ago, scotty said:

I had a piece of toast once that had frank's face on it rat. My auntie Vi nailed it to a fence post and made me piss on it. 

Ah yes the pissy toast game.

It takes a lot courage to talk about such trauma Scotto. Good man.

Guest Wizardsleeve
35 minutes ago, scotty said:

Google "meghan markle chocolate sandwich" and see what happens. 

As the master of sickipedia, would you be so kind as to provide Corner worthy examples?  

Guest 'eavensabove
59 minutes ago, scotty said:

Google "meghan markle chocolate sandwich" and see what happens. 

I took your advice and at first glance on Google, she's having problems passing herself off as a Dairy Milk Oreo, however (due to her previous non-fictional acting abilities) being double-topped on both sides by a pair of black-ghetto-rappers, and a duo of gospel-singing Afro's from Alabama (one in each of her hands) appeared to be a breeze for her, and She was pulling that one off, pretty-much ok.   

Guest Wizardsleeve

Much like football, royal weddings are for poofs and irons.

I'm sure Jazz was in attendance....in the horse stables behind the carriage with the stable boy.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Much like football, royal weddings are for poofs and irons.

I'm sure Jazz was in attendance....in the horse stables behind the carriage with the stable boy.

You're the Stable Boy. You know I wasn't there. Less of course the brain up your arse is still obscured with Light Infant Brigade spunk.

On 5/11/2018 at 7:24 AM, luke swarm said:

I think you should set off immediately and get a good place to view these proceedings. I would suggest that you leave any means of logging on to here behind so you can concentrate on the big event. Off you go and enjoy yourself.

Just for this joyous Royal occasion I have partaken in the celebrations myself.  Painted my face and got a flag in my hand all ready and waiting.  Then some cunt moved me on saying I couldn’t stop.   Said my black face and Jamaican flag was wrong!  They said it should be an American flag.

12 hours ago, ratcum said:

If I ever see another donkey with Frank's face on it, I might need to fuck the bejesus out of it Scrotto

When you say fuck the bejesus out of it surely you mean shot the poor cunt for being cursed to resemble a ragging homo like frank, with his stupid beard and slap head?

Guest 'eavensabove
9 minutes ago, scotty said:

Harry and Meghan are the perfect couple.

He's a ginger, and she's an anagram.

I see what you did there...

Guest White van man
6 minutes ago, ratcum said:

you're still not a doctor

That will do. You don't happen to know if that chocolate firm purchased their milk from France?