CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chinese Medicines (again)

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest Erroreptile404
5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Maybe some way of irradiating their gonads in one fell swoop. After all, some cunts got to cook my chow mein noodles 

Ha ha true never thought of that aspect. Wouldn't want to eat the shit they eat in most of east asia though. Fertilised chicken embryo and human fetus soup anyone?

Guest 'eavensabove
48 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

I was thinking of suggesting maybe culling the population of the slant eyed twats, who have zero regard for animal life maybe every 10-15 years via ICBM. Arrogant resource guzzling pricks.

Feed the Chinks publically to tigers and other endangered carnivores. Job done.  Full & proper use of all football stadiums. Why, I'd even purchase a season ticket for me local Port Vale and still get some change from a £.  

Guest 'eavensabove
40 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Ha ha true never thought of that aspect. Wouldn't want to eat the shit they eat in most of east asia though. Fertilised chicken embryo and human fetus soup anyone?

Rather!  Sounds delish.