CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Internets 'Wild West' laws.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

If Tom Daley chanced upon this site, I'd be thoroughly disappointed if he didn't feel bullied.

I would feel bitterly disappointed if the Corner's assessment of his time use isn't spot on, Baws, hence he would have NO time to come here.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'm not sure The Corner would be classed as a social media site. In any case one hyperventilating anonymous punter telling another anonymous punter to "fuck off" will not register even a cursory glance.

LOL.  A smooth delivery, Mrs. Roops!  I would like it on the record, however, I breathe steadily and calmly at all times.  It's a learned behaviour, I picked it up ages ago in fitness training.  inhale...exhale...calm and steady.  

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

If Tom Daley chanced upon this site, I'd be thoroughly disappointed if he didn't feel bullied.

Exactly. In fact if any of the cunts who we've cunted off, spent a while seeing what the fuck folks truly think about them, perhaps they'd do the right thing a kill themselves. It's a Service that we offer here Baws. A Self Assessment Service for Cunts.

Guest White van man
4 minutes ago, scotty said:

I reckon he's already a Corner regular. The only question is which username he's lurking behind. 

R. Soles would be most peoples guess but i dont think it is.

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

The odds on Mr Daley googling ‘cunts’ or indeed any other part of the female anatomy are extremely slim.

Clothes, perhaps, but genitalia, nope. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bubba C said:

The odds on Mr Daley googling ‘cunts’ or indeed any other part of the female anatomy are extremely slim.

If we keep up the Tom Daley references in this thread, really go for it, then perhaps we can boost it up the google rankings so when he searches his own name, (Tom Daley,) then Tom Daley might just happen upon this site. 

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, scotty said:

I reckon he's already a Corner regular. The only question is which username he's lurking behind. 

I see what you did there.  Well done.

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, Bubba C said:

I would question that assumption. When the publicity dries up and his  rich “husband “  has fucked off back to America with their unnatural spawn, I can see Tom going down the trannie route.....tits, working fanny.....the full Frank Maloney. These days it’s the natural way to go for the professional attention seeker. The cunt will probably call himself Tamara or Tabitha or some similar shit. 

What a strange world we live in. We lionise and hero worship sexual deviants and , at the same time, invite in hundreds of thousands of foreign cunts who would love to slaughter them in the streets.

Makes no sense to me.

What the fuck do I know?

Guest Lady Penelope
59 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I would question that assumption. When the publicity dries up and his  rich “husband “  has fucked off back to America with their unnatural spawn, I can see Tom going down the trannie route.....tits, working fanny.....the full Frank Maloney. These days it’s the natural way to go for the professional attention seeker. The cunt will probably call himself Tamara or Tabitha or some similar shit. 

What a strange world we live in. We lionise and hero worship sexual deviants and , at the same time, invite in hundreds of thousands of foreign cunts who would love to slaughter them in the streets.

Makes no sense to me.

What the fuck do I know?

I thought that you knew about Hogs.

Guest Lady Penelope
8 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Exactly. In fact if any of the cunts who we've cunted off, spent a while seeing what the fuck folks truly think about them, perhaps they'd do the right thing a kill themselves. It's a Service that we offer here Baws. A Self Assessment Service for Cunts.

I see that your "order of service" PDFs for the royal wedding are selling well on eBay.

12 minutes ago, Lady Penelope Of The North said:

Rother's had a thing about Tom Daley so it might bring Rother's back.

Rothers was a low grade moron, an inexplicably undiagnosed mongol. When cornered, he reminded me of a lobotomised Churchill; belligerently stubborn and reliant on the largesse of others.

Guest Lady Penelope
8 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Rothers was a low grade moron, an inexplicably undiagnosed mongol. When cornered, he reminded me of a lobotomised Churchill; belligerently stubborn and reliant on the largesse of others.

But what were his bad points?

Guest judgetwi
4 minutes ago, ratcum said:

All very true Herr Oberst but, when it came to painting, bricklaying, pissing it up and conducting a war, Churchill, made your man look like Eddie the Fucking Eagle, ie a cunt who is all mouth and trousers....... but a total cunt.

Not unlike yourself , if you don’t mind me saying.

Shalom.

Guest White van man
18 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

All very true Herr Oberst but, when it came to painting, bricklaying, pissing it up and conducting a war, Churchill, made your man look like Eddie the Fucking Eagle, ie a cunt who is all mouth and trousers....... but a total cunt.

Shalom.

In the unlikely event that Churchill and Hitler are looking down on us, there is only one who will be laughing his bollock off. Watching our MPs line up with their pants round their ankles, waiting to get the EU's cock up their arse.

9 hours ago, White van man said:

In the unlikely event that Churchill and Hitler are looking down on us, there is only one who will be laughing his bollock off. Watching our MPs line up with their pants round their ankles, waiting to get the EU's cock up their arse.

I would think Tom Daley might have something to say about that. 

Guest Lady Penelope
10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Shalom.

Just as Sparrows come to chaff. So does Judge come to Ratter's.

12 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Shalom.

Wilbur, the British Gas penguin, is a Nazi stooge Jewdy. You should sign up for one of their solutions plans.