CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Salmond Sex Scandal

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest Couldn't give a shit
11 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

That's the closest you've ever gotten to actually forming a coherent thought.  It still fails remarkably, but for you, progress. You may now progress to the nearest meat grinder and throw yourself into it.  

Stop spouting complete bollocks and just get on with it you fucking gimp. I'll pop round with some cyanide seeing as you're too thick to hang yourself. Which homeless shelter are you in?

19 hours ago, Crab said:

"loved ones"? 

Hard to believe but apparently he has a missus. He spends a lot of time watching her from inside the bedroom wardrobe. 

20 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Hard to believe but apparently he has a missus. He spends a lot of time watching her from inside the bedroom wardrobe. 

I also admire from afar. One day... 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, FUcunts said:

I think it would be interesting to see their progeny and who knows what political party they would lead!

I heard you the fucking first time. Do you have a speech impediment, you stammering idiot, or thick thumbs?

16 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

That's the closest you've ever gotten to actually forming a coherent thought.  It still fails remarkably, but for you, progress. You may now progress to the nearest meat grinder and throw yourself into it.  

I notice the tart of cunts corner has resumed digging his own grave. 

On 25/01/2019 at 14:14, Couldn't give a shit said:

You however do not qualify for full puntership. You are Untermensch, in other words an utter fuckwit with no redeeming qualities whatsoever. I appeal to you once again, please kill yourself immediately in order to relieve society and most of all, your loved ones the burden of your miserable existence.

How’s life as an alpha male treating you at the moment? Been up to any rugged, alpha male outdoor activities? I’m sure your Mrs gazes on adoringly, as her magnificent specimen of a man goes about his alpha male business.

Fucking idiot.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Crab said:

I notice the tart of cunts corner has resumed digging his own grave. 

You'll have to be more specific, crabby....so many tarts so many graves. 

5 hours ago, Iam Ape said:

How’s life as an alpha male treating you at the moment? Been up to any rugged, alpha male outdoor activities? I’m sure your Mrs gazes on adoringly, as her magnificent specimen of a man goes about his alpha male business.

Fucking idiot.

Jealousy will get you nowhere. Try a self help book so you can learn to cope better with your feelings of inadequacy. On the other hand, just take your bumboy's cock and choke on it.

5 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Jealousy will get you nowhere. Try a self help book so you can learn to cope better with your feelings of inadequacy. On the other hand, just take your bumboy's cock and choke on it.

You’ve seen straight through me. Is my jealousy that obvious? Should have known better than to challenge an alpha male! 

Guest Wizardsleeve
15 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Who wouldn't be jealous of an utter spacker whose "wife" has a nozzle behind her left ear that reads "inflate to 30 PSI, use only latex safe cleaner after prematurely unloading."

Fuck off.  

1 hour ago, Iam Ape said:

You’ve seen straight through me. Is my jealousy that obvious? Should have known better than to challenge an alpha male! 

I'm glad we agree, now fuck off!

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Who wouldn't be jealous of an utter spacker whose "wife" has a nozzle behind her left ear that reads "inflate to 30 PSI, use only latex safe cleaner after prematurely unloading."

Fuck off.  

You sound well aquainted with the use of such equipment. Have you seen a shrink recently you sick fuck?

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

You sound well aquainted with the use of such equipment. Have you seen a shrink recently you sick fuck?

Is that alpha male speak for "I'm incredibly insecure about my manhood so I wear ladies pants" 

The harder you try to make yourself, the gayer you actually appear.

Please die, tonight!  

2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Is that alpha male speak for "I'm incredibly insecure about my manhood so I wear ladies pants" 

The harder you try to make yourself, the gayer you actually appear.

Please die, tonight!  

Keep banging your head against the wall and recite the same old mantra if that makes you feel better. I however, was just about to retire and fuck my gorgeous wife.

That's what real men do.

Goodnight you you filthy cuck retard! Lol!

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Keep banging your head against the wall and recite the same old mantra if that makes you feel better. I however, was just about to retire and fuck my gorgeous wife.

That's what real men do.

Goodnight you you filthy cuck retard! Lol!

Do let us know when she finds a real man..  You'll know when divorce papers are placed in your ball sweat and semen crusted hand.  

Boring fucking prick.

5 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Do let us know when she finds a real man..  You'll know when divorce papers are placed in your ball sweat and semen crusted hand.  

Boring fucking prick.

I don't dislike you, I pity you but mocking the afflicted is still fun. Mehehehehehe!