CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

FUCKING GENDER SHITE

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

I was born with a dick, and these cunts can suck on it.  Fucking astounding - there is seemingly a new category of people (previously known as either men or women)  who absolutely must , to preserve their full rights , be recognised as what they are , or some shite. 

Possibly I am behind the times but frankly this sounds like a load of wank. 

Oh, sorry, you’re a cisgender rug licker NOT some sort of man woman’s body type cunt and it is imperative this is recognised by everyone in the country , and possibly you want some money.

A 3 step program exists for you :

1- shut the fuck up

2- suck my dick

3- fuck off 

lol

what is this shite? Corresponds with birth sex ...  

cisgender
sɪsˈdʒɛndə/
adjective
adjective: cis-gender
  1. denoting or relating to a person whose sense of personal identity and gender corresponds with their birth sex.
    "this new-found attention to the plight of black trans folks by primarily cisgender allies is timely and necessary"

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Although she doesn't know it yet, tonight Mrs Baws will be identifying as a naughty schoolgirl lesbian who needs to be taught the error of her ways. 

How much???

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I was born with a dick, and these cunts can suck on it.  Fucking astounding - there is seemingly a new category of people (previously known as either men or women)  who absolutely must , to preserve their full rights , be recognised as what they are , or some shite. 

Oh, sorry, you’re a cisgender rug licker NOT some sort of man woman’s body type cunt and it is imperative this is recognised by everyone in the country , and possibly you want some money.

1- shut the fuck up

2- suck my dick

3- fuck off 

lol

cisgender
sɪsˈdʒɛndə/
adjective
  1. denoting or relating to a person whose sense of personal identity and gender corresponds with their birth sex.
    "this new-found attention to the plight of black trans folks by primarily cisgender allies is timely and necessary"

Would it be possible to add a fourth step to acceptance for these cunts, something along the lines of suicide?

I see a few of these shit-lipped brony motherfuckers slouching their way to college from my work, where they no doubt take a course in weaving their eighth gender partner a roll-neck sweater out of their delicately plucked arse-hairs, before weather-proofing it with their own piss.

It's about fucking time some cunt pushed an Act through parliament to the effect that these Thrush-soaked molluscs can be cleansed with fire, before the whole UK is overtaken by this utter fucking poofery..

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Rev said:

I see a few of these shit-lipped brony motherfuckers slouching their way to college from my work, where they no doubt take a course in weaving their eighth gender partner a roll-neck sweater out of their delicately plucked arse-hairs, before weather-proofing it with their own piss.

It's about fucking time some cunt pushed an Act through parliament to the effect that these Thrush-soaked molluscs can be cleansed with fire, before the whole UK is overtaken by this utter fucking poofery..

You really do need to turn up more often, rev.  You're a master with the language and your level of cunting is second to none.

9 hours ago, Rev said:

Steady!

You'll be giving Heston Blumenthal new recipe ideas

13 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

1- shut the fuck up

2- suck my dick

3- fuck off 

lol

cisgender
sɪsˈdʒɛndə/
adjective

Many of these mentally ill perverts will have STD’s.

Guest Ollyboro

I'm currently watching Newsnight and with the help of some hideous looking dockers in drag have just learned that you don't even have to get your cock chopped off to have the right to be called a woman. Apparently you can self-identity as what the fuck you want. In which case I now self-identity as God and I'm off to impregnate a virgin.

Guest Queefer
7 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

I'm currently watching Newsnight and with the help of some hideous looking dockers in drag have just learned that you don't even have to get your cock chopped off to have the right to be called a woman. Apparently you can self-identity as what the fuck you want. In which case I now self-identity as God and I'm off to impregnate a virgin.

Good luck finding one , God

On 10/17/2018 at 12:41 AM, Rev said:

Don’t worry. HIV will sort them all out.  This bunch of bent cunts weren’t even born when AiDs started to get a grip of the bender population in the early 80s.  They go around fucking each other up the Harris and will in a generation all be dead.  San Francisco was wiped out by 1995.   That’s why they tried so hard to get their gay propaganda out there to ensure a fresh generation of poofters came thru.  So the last remaining ones could have some gay friends.  It’s worked too well.