CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

SECOND REFERENDUM

Guest Kunte Kinte

Guest Kunte Kinte

DECEMBER 2005 £/€ 1.45

DECEMBER 2018 £/€ 1.11

23.45% DEVALUATION

On 12/8/2018 at 8:16 AM, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

Alastair Campbell told to 'shut up' during Newsnight Brexit debate

Alastair Campbell was told to "shut up" on Newsnight after repeatedly interrupting journalist Jenni Russell during a debate about Brexit.

Tony Blair's former spokesman, who is campaigning for another referendum, talked to the Times columnist as she discussed her concerns about a so-called People's Vote.

Ms Russell - who, like Mr Campbell, is a Remain supporter - said the "arrogance" shown by her fellow guest was the sort of thing that would "destroy" the Remain campaign.

So? 

5 minutes ago, Kunte Kinte said:

DECEMBER 2005 £/€ 1.45

DECEMBER 2018 £/€ 1.11

23.45% DEVALUATION

So? 

On the plus side, British arms manufacturers are 23.45% more competitive, hurrah!

OAPs who emigrated to Spain and now can't afford it are inconsequential collateral damage.

Guest Kunte Kinte
5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

On the plus side, British arms manufacturers are 23.45% more competitive, hurrah!

OAPs who emigrated to Spain and now can't afford it are inconsequential collateral damage.

The nearest you get to the sun is it rolled up under your arm in the morning and a half pint of milk and six special brews. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Kunte Kinte said:

The nearest you get to the sun is it rolled up under your arm in the morning and a half pint of milk and six special brews. 

Have you ever had a proper drink?

giphy.gif

Guest Kunte Kinte
32 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Tennents Super, you soft cunt, Special Brew is for poofs.

tennents-super-premium-lager-beer-4x500mtennents-super-premium-lager-beer-4x500mtennents-super-premium-lager-beer-4x500m

Fucking 12 cans you cunt. No wonder your eyes have gone black. You're like a fucking lager witch doctor. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Kunte Kinte said:

Fucking 12 cans you cunt. No wonder your eyes have gone black. You're like a fucking lager witch doctor. 

Our Baws, is more than just that. Even when he's sober. He can stand on his head, drink you under the table, and still produce magic & spells. We've all seen him vanish in the blink of an eye, and none of us know how he does it. Ask him to pull a rabbit from a hat, and he'll show you a fucking warren of the fuckers...  Don't underestimate him. I tried it once and he turned Pen into Wonder-woman. Beat that, you cunt. He does the impossible. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
16 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Our Baws, is more than just that. Even when he's sober. He can stand on his head, drink you under the table, and still produce magic & spells. We've all seen him vanish in the blink of an eye, and none of us know how he does it. Ask him to pull a rabbit from a hat, and he'll show you a fucking warren of the fuckers...  Don't underestimate him. I tried it once and he turned Pen into Wonder-woman. Beat that, you cunt. He does the impossible. 

That was Madame Tussaud's!

19 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

He still hasn't built a time machine and gone back to kill Geoff Hurst's mother

3 minutes ago, Kunte Kinte said:

Make a prediction or fuck off. 

Make a prediction or fuck off

Just fuck off.

5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

@Kunte Kinte, Good news, I can think of a prediction, the bad news is that it will happen at the tail end of 2018 and that you will not like it. Cease this nonsense now please.

The cunt that posted this to Youtube couldn't spell Kunta Kinte either, so don't anyone go blaming me.

• Like 1

Guest Kunte Kinte
4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The cunt that posted this to Youtube couldn't spell Kunta Kinte either, so don't anyone go blaming me.

That's my fucking brother you're talking about. He got me my job in Husbands of Lagos. So fucking issue an apology right away or start recording my shows on ROK you fucking cunt. *

*Sky 329 7.25 weekdays