CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fu-Kendumbasscunt

Guest Salty Piss Flap

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Strange Brew?

I believe they did eventually appear in a movie by that name, but the clip is from an old episode of SCTV (Second City).

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

As a matter of interest, Judy, when do you get your passport back from the authorities?

A matter of interest you say Smoggy. Which “authorities” are you talking about exactly?.....and what is your interest in the first place?

As you know I am an international man of mystery and I have certain blah blah fucking blah.......just fuck off Smoggy, you are boring the fucking shit out of me.

It’s not my fault you can’t get a decent kebab in Middlesbrough is it? No point in blaming me wanker.

19 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

One might think that someone who purports to be a "Major Cunt" might have a cuntish opinion or two on the subject of some idiot turning his name into a Fu-Ken joke, but hey, whatever.

I suppose testosterone depletion eventually catches up with some men, turning them into soft, anile old milquetoasts who've lost all their former vim and vigor.

Have your nurse put your blanket over your lap, then have some hot cocoa and a nap.

I'm hardly gonna take lessons in humour from a fucking Yank now am I? That would be an oxymoron. Not to mention being told what I should find amusing or not. Then again you cunts are always trying to the tell the world what to do.

Testosterone levels are certainly not an issue either old son, I'm back in the gym again and starting a new cycle of Testolone as we speak. Besides with all the GM shit and hormones that are thrown in your country's grub, you should probably take some yourself. Though it explains your fellow countrymen's general stupidity and the perpetration of mass shootings.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
5 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I'm hardly gonna take lessons in humour from a fucking Yank now am I? That would be an oxymoron. Not to mention being told what I should find amusing or not. Then again you cunts are always trying to the tell the world what to do.

Testosterone levels are certainly not an issue either old son, I'm back in the gym again and starting a new cycle of Testolone as we speak. Besides with all the GM shit and hormones that are thrown in your country's grub, you should probably take some yourself. Though it explains your fellow countrymen's general stupidity and the perpetration of mass shootings.

struckanerve.jpg