CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Proof if it were needed that this country is fucked

Neil

Guest JackoTC
On ‎13‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 3:45 PM, Neil said:

I subscribe to various gig/ticket sites that inform me of upcoming events,today I recieved an email to tell me that due to overwhelming demand an extra date has been added to see...................................................................................................Steps!,yep,fucking Steps.I bet the average IQ of the audience will be well below 50 and the average weight well over 16 stone.a true cuntfest

H is the best one. Did you get tickets ?

On 13/03/2017 at 3:45 PM, Neil said:

I subscribe to various gig/ticket sites that inform me of upcoming events,today I recieved an email to tell me that due to overwhelming demand an extra date has been added to see...................................................................................................Steps!,yep,fucking Steps.I bet the average IQ of the audience will be well below 50 and the average weight well over 16 stone.a true cuntfest

Donny Osmond filling the NEC last week is the biggest cuntfest of all...........except with the exception of say U2 who are monumental boring cunts.    Unlistenable paddy shit.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 13/03/2017 at 6:40 PM, Cuntybaws said:

Has Claire slimmed down again since they split? If not, and if they're still doing the same old dance routines, they might need to issue a Tsunami warning for the Norfolk gig.

RARYwyx.png

Is Benny Hill relaunching the Roly Polies?