CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Me!

Yes, after careful consideration, I'm nominating myself (and I'm sure I'll get plenty of support for my nom)! 

Simple reason is, after hearing the news regarding Primodos, my first reaction was "Thank fuck for that...flads aren't a dying breed after all...still plenty of material to keep this site going!" 

Or have I been hanging around here for too long? 

9 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Yes, after careful consideration, I'm nominating myself (and I'm sure I'll get plenty of support for my nom)! 

Simple reason is, after hearing the news regarding Primodos, my first reaction was "Thank fuck for that...flads aren't a dying breed after all...still plenty of material to keep this site going!" 

Yes. Fuck off.

12 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

With 12 posts at the time of writing, you've clearly not been hanging around for too long. I hope it stays this way.

Guest Wizardsleeve
39 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

On behalf of all who feel it's out of date material, it still needs to be said.  KILL YOURSELF! 

Guest Alfie Noakes
7 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

Flads????? Is that a bunch of limb jerking window licking young men out on the town?

I propose that you are one of these and your blind carer typed this nom out for you. Take your pills now, all of them.

8 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Bad taste humour aside, this story has the potential to explode not only due to dodgy drugs aspect but the suggestion that there was a cover up at government colluding with big pharma.

The government taking the side of large corporations over it's own people?! You really are a nut job, Roops...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Flads????? Is that a bunch of limb jerking window licking young men out on the town?

I propose that you are one of these and your blind carer typed this nom out for you. Take your pills now, all of them.

Now now, Alfie, calm down. He'd probably just get them stuck up his nose. That's if he's even allowed access to his own medication.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
18 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

I personally think you should hang around a bit longer........halfway out of your loft hatch would be the perfect place with a rope between the strongest rafter and your neck.