CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kim Jong-un and his tiny penis

Cap'n Cunt

Just now, Mrs Roops said:

On the contrary, I welcome vigorous debate, the nature of which involves challenging and counter-challenging POVs. You didn't like it so you made a crass schoolboy deflection. Perhaps you didn't like being challenged?

I see you're responding well to criticism again.

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Young Kim may or may not be deluded but one has to admire how he consolidated and secured his power base and authority so quickly after succession to the throne. Apropos the current situation, both the USA and China want to reign in North Korea's nuclear capability. (China has recently banned further imports of coal from Korea - some 40% of the latter's total export value) Military action is a possibility but both countries have fundamental differences on the end result and exit strategy.

Roops verified North Korean spy. All hail the Great Leader.

• Like 2

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

No, it shouldn't, but it is what it is. There is a train of thought that Trump's posturing has shades of "Wag The Dog" about it, not only with events in Korea but also with the recent Syria attack. That said, its concerning to all that Kim having shown what he is prepared to his own family and the way he oppresses his country's people, will have his finger on a nuclear trigger. Clearly under the circumstances there has to be an intervention from abroad as it appears this will not come from within. China seems to be the key though the end result may not be palatable to western thinking... 

Like I say,if he wasn't provoked he wouldn't need to build these weapons. And if he did build them without any provocation,who are America to tell him not too? What he does with his own population might not be acceptable to our way of thinking but there are other countries that do the same.

He has said he will use nuclear weapons in retaliation if the USA use them first. So it's Americas move on this one.

Just now, Snatch said:

Like I say,if he wasn't provoked he wouldn't need to build these weapons. And if he did build them without any provocation,who are America to tell him not too? What he does with his own population might not be acceptable to our way of thinking but there are other countries that do the same.

He has said he will use nuclear weapons in retaliation if the USA use them first. So it's Americas move on this one.

Considering he's an extremely young leader of an entire country who views him as a god with a mostly obsolete soviet era army living under the constant threat of a military coup who knows no other ways of negotiation other to demand and threaten and is feeling a clear and increasing need to prove himself I wouldn't want him to have access to a nuclear arsenal on top of all that.

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Considering he's an extremely young leader of an entire country who views him as a god with a mostly obsolete soviet era army living under the constant threat of a military coup who knows no other ways of negotiation other to demand and threaten and is feeling a clear and increasing need to prove himself I wouldn't want him to have access to a nuclear arsenal on top of all that.

As I've said RK,if left alone he wouldn't need to  wave his knob in the air.

Just now, Snatch said:

If he was left alone his entire country would die of starvation in a matter of months. Also America and North Korea never officially ended the war in the 50's, so the Yanks aren't going to just stand there and let a country they're at technically still at war with develop nuclear weapons. This should actually have been done years ago, but generations of cowardly, greedy, or just plain moronic presidents have left it 'till the last minute.

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

If he was left alone his entire country would die of starvation in a matter of months. Also America and North Korea never officially ended the war in the 50's, so the Yanks aren't going to just stand there and let a country they're at technically still at war with develop nuclear weapons. This should actually have been done years ago, but generations of cowardly, greedy, or just plain moronic presidents have left it 'till the last minute.

The fact that it wasn't doesn't matter. Countries should start getting their own houses in order before forcing a way of life on others that might not actually be interested.

36 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

...as is you :rolleyes:

I thank my lucky stars I avoided marrying someone of such cantankerous ilk. I imagine your husband is chained to the wall in a damp cellar beneath your house, repeatedly flogged with a kitchen towel, and is only allowed to speak at Christmas.

Now I will allow your obligatory last word.

Just now, Snatch said:

The fact that it wasn't doesn't matter. Countries should start getting their own houses in order before forcing a way of life on others that might not actually be interested.

I agree entirely but the Kim family have always been ruthless and Kim Jong Un in particular is desperate to prove himself on the world stage. If he had access to nuclear weapons it would only be a matter of time before he would use them as a way to gain leverage in future negotiations, or even worse use them against one of his many enemies. China is growing tired of supporting their increasingly hostile ways and the rest of the world views them as a backwards soviet-era time capsule of a country that has absolutely no political bargaining power and a clown in control. Considering how many people are in concentration camps or the horror stories told by refugees who've managed to get across the border without being shot by their own forces, how much of the population do you actually think is content with their way of life, or just fearful of saying anything against it?

Guest Lady Penelope
28 minutes ago, Snatch said:

The problem that on a self preservation level he has got no alternative but to wave his knob in the air. The west burned their boats when they removed and killed Gaddaffi. For Kimboy ceasing to wave his knob in the air will be seen as a sign of weakness.

19 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I thank my lucky stars I avoided marrying someone of such cantankerous ilk. I imagine your husband is chained to the wall in a damp cellar beneath your house, repeatedly flogged with a kitchen towel, and is only allowed to speak at Christmas.

Now I will allow your obligatory last word.

...and on birthdays.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

The problem that on a self preservation level he has got no alternative but to wave his knob in the air. The west burned their boats when they removed and killed Gaddaffi. For Kimboy ceasing to wave his knob in the air will be seen as a sign of weakness.

And if the Great Leader is weak then he isn't so great after all. Un would be a victim of generations of self promoting propaganda by his own family.

13 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Mrs Roops is, not for the first time, correct. I also admire Kim Jong. Any man with the confidence to wave a small cock in the air is worthy of respect.

Guest Snatch
22 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I agree entirely but the Kim family have always been ruthless and Kim Jong Un in particular is desperate to prove himself on the world stage. If he had access to nuclear weapons it would only be a matter of time before he would use them as a way to gain leverage in future negotiations, or even worse use them against one of his many enemies. China is growing tired of supporting their increasingly hostile ways and the rest of the world views them as a backwards soviet-era time capsule of a country that has absolutely no political bargaining power and a clown in control. Considering how many people are in concentration camps or the horror stories told by refugees who've managed to get across the border without being shot by their own forces, how much of the population do you actually think is content with their way of life, or just fearful of saying anything against it?

Just out of interest,does N. Korea have any oil or anything useful to America?

Guest Lady Penelope
6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

And if the Great Leader is weak then he isn't so great after all. Un would be a victim of generations of self promoting propaganda by his own family.

Well yes .. he can either continue waving his knob or die ..  very harsh choice, for him there is no "I resign, I am very sorry I will go and write a book" option.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, Snatch said:

As far as I know all it has is coal.

Guest Snatch
4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Not that I know of otherwise this would all have been sorted already.

So is it's just another "let's become popular because my ratings are in the basement" by an American president.

Apparently just before Obama turned over Libya his ratings where also down.

Everyone cunted Trump off but now he's dropped metal on Syria and Afghanistan now he's become "presidential".

Guest Lady Penelope
6 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I have long maintained that when the oil does really start to run out America will become very dangerous indeed and will simply push the rest of us aside. The entire US culture is based around guns and gas guzzling cars .. put either under real threat in the good old US of A and the rest of us will suffer and have our oil supplies removed so that they can at least continue to drive their 6 litre SUVs.

Just now, Snatch said:

So is it's just another "let's become popular because my ratings are in the basement" by an American president.

Apparently when Obama turned over Libya is ratings where also down.

Everyone cunted Trump off but now he's dropped metal on Syria and Afghanistan now he's become "presidential".

Probably. Trump is a self-aggrandising twat almost to Kim's standard. But it's the lesser of two evils if for some reason you don't believe a man who tells his people he's a god ascended from heaven when he tells you he absolutely promises not to use those potential Apocalypse causing missiles that he's rushing to build despite constantly launching ballistic missiles into the seas around his private little country and occasionally torpedoing South Korean military vessels whilst they're patrolling in their own waters just for a bit of fun.