CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brady.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest deebom
8 hours ago, Punkape said:

Brady crime's were appalling but so are the continuing and poorly confronted crimes of major drug traffickers and dealers.

You mean the government?

Guest Mingeeta
8 hours ago, Punkape said:

Brady crime's were appalling but so are the continuing and poorly confronted crimes of major drug traffickers and dealers.

You really are a dumb fuck, the phrase dropped on your head at birth certainly seems to be true with you.

Brady is dead, you won't get chance of sucking his cock now, so stop talking down his sick fucking crimes. Bellend.

1 minute ago, Mingeeta said:

You really are a dumb fuck, the phrase dropped on your head at birth certainly seems to be true with you.

Brady is dead, you won't get chance of sucking his cock now, so stop talking down his sick fucking crimes. Bellend.

Brady was mentally ill......he wasn't a bad person.

29 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Good fishing punkers. All Catholics should be burnt at the stake thus halving paedophilia in a stroke. When they do you male prostitution in the NW will take a dive too

For fishing read Fisting

Edited by Stubby Pecker
Silly me!

Guest Alfie Noakes

Wow punkape has really got under some people's foreskins here.

Sadism and paedophillia are concious choices made by a lot of these cunts, a cold callous choice, NOT mental illness. There are a few criminally insane who perform these crimes, but often, I feel, symptoms are faked by clever cunts to get an easier ride in a mental hospital instead of a prison.

Guest Alfie Noakes
23 minutes ago, Punkape said:

He wasn't mental, he brutalised, tortured, sexually assaulted kids with bottles etc then raped and killed them. NOT a nice person, end of story.

Fuck off trolling toad!

1 minute ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Wow punkape has really got under some people's foreskins here.

Sadism and paedophillia are concious choices made by a lot of these cunts, a cold callous choice, NOT mental illness. There are a few criminally insane who perform these crimes, but often, I feel, symptoms are faked by clever cunts to get an easier ride in a mental hospital instead of a prison.

If there was any justice, Brady would have got plenty of "rides" in prison by a nightly arse fucking by a series of increasingly sadistic cell mates. Of course for punkers this is a daily occurrence he calls work, the dirty little fucker

Guest Alfie Noakes

I forgot, fuck the pope, he can fucking fuck the fuck right off. Wanker!

Anyway bacon sandwich time.

Punktroll thinks it is acceptable to do brady's crimes if you are ill or ask god and the liftle baby jesus to let you off cos you are sorry.

Guest Mingeeta
30 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Give it a fucking rest. He knew what he was doing. He knew it was wrong. And the mind games he played with families and the police proves such. You're mentally ill, and have you killed anyone. Have you disposed of a stiff and not revealed where?.....  Mind you, sorry you have as far as a stiff is concerned, my apologies on that fact.

4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Only people who are mentally behave like Brady.

Thats why he was sent to Broadmoor you thick gonad.

Presumably you used 'mentally' here instead of 'mental' on purpose, Punkers, because I doubt someone educated would make an error such as this – unless they wished to portray themself as being a thick, illiterate cunt.

1 hour ago, Mingeeta said:

Give it a fucking rest. He knew what he was doing. He knew it was wrong. And the mind games he played with families and the police proves such. You're mentally ill, and have you killed anyone. Have you disposed of a stiff and not revealed where?.....  Mind you, sorry you have as far as a stiff is concerned, my apologies on that fact.

I hadn't realised that people sent Brady money.....

"Shamed lawyer Giovanni di Stefano, who is understood to be an executor of Brady's will, has said he also amassed a personal fortune of around £100,000, mainly from donated gifts sent to him by sick fans."

Mingeeta could you confirm that you didn't send Brady any money ? You seem infatuated with him and his history. 

I hope you didn't visit him in Broadmoor.....

9 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You're going to hell regardless...

lol.

Heaven and hell are human constructs to keep weak minded fools in check. I'm glad I'm not you, you pathetic little cunt. Tell us about the cub scouts group you tried to join as a leader but couldn't get in and the reasons for this?

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Heaven and hell are human constructs to keep weak minded fools in check. I'm glad I'm not you, you pathetic little cunt. Tell us about the cub scouts group you tried to join as a leader but couldn't get in and the reasons for this?

Tell us about the reasons for your permanent fixation with the details of homosexual acts of depravity.

Fuck off.

Guest Alfie Noakes
6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Would have been boys brigade, catholic thing, scouts and cubs was more c of e.

Queer boys pursuits, Combined Cadet Force was much more fun.

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Tell us about the reasons for your permanent fixation with the details of homosexual acts of depravity.

Fuck off.

Because they haunt your dreams and describe your concious existence.