CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fucking Chinese Fur Farm Traders. Cunts.

CCArchive

I really couldn't give a flying cunt about 'man's inhumanity to man', it's what we've evolved into in our age of greed and underlying all the pan-global atrocities that we are slowly but surely becoming immune to, there is still a well-broken in dictum of survival of the fittest. We're irredeemable cunts. I got sent a PETA video about these fucking bastards recently and brought up my not inconsiderable breakfast. It's nothing new of course, but this footage is excessively raw and not really for faint of heart cunts. I'm no tree-hugging fucker and I eat meat, but the deaths of our Sunday roast ruminants would be considered inordinately humane compared to what these bastards do in their commercial enterprise. All of the animals (domestic and wild) going through their 'plant' are captured, stolen, cornered then caged, all for Western consumption, so that we can guiltlessly wear them when it's a wee bit nippy. When challenged, the Industry Association wholly denied any wrong-doing and officially stated that this was a "deliberately plotted" insult and had some utterly corrupt provincial government outline all the welfare practices it adheres to. I defy any cunt to watch it and not fall silent, or uncomfortably check the stamp of origin on your fur-lined Dappy hat. George Takei's a cunt.