CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bear Grylls the piss drinking fake cunt

CCArchive

I know the ol Bear is not topical at the moment but as he's not been nominated I thought this stupid wank stain deserved a crack. Travels about the world making out he's a survival expert eating dirt and shit to survive but when the cameras off, tucks into a four course fucking meal that Rosie O'donnel would struggle to finish. When the ratings are low he pulls stunts like drinking his own piss and inserting stick insects up his back nine to repair a shattered kidney. Fake as Pamela Anderson's tits but half as watchable. Bear Grylls, your a massive massive cunt.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 years later...
Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Did your clueless chum say he quits as well? As he felt uncomfortable that your Ray Mears-inspired walk had Scoutmasterish intentions?

• 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...
On 16/08/2014 at 16:16, CCArchive said:

I know the ol Bear is not topical at the moment but as he's not been nominated I thought this stupid wank stain deserved a crack. Travels about the world making out he's a survival expert eating dirt and shit to survive but when the cameras off, tucks into a four course fucking meal that Rosie O'donnel would struggle to finish. When the ratings are low he pulls stunts like drinking his own piss and inserting stick insects up his back nine to repair a shattered kidney. Fake as Pamela Anderson's tits but half as watchable. Bear Grylls, your a massive massive cunt.

This is what CC should be about..not about which poster has the gay 

Panzermurphybaby