CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lidl checkout staff

CCArchive

In my quest to keep the big three supermarkets on their toes I occasionally shop at Lidl. I conclude that Lidl checkout staff are cunts for many reasons: 1. For processing my shopping through the barcode reader far too quickly so that I have to pack at the same frenetic pace to avoid an embarassing log jam (no space at the end of the tills like in Tesco). Are they doing it to piss me off? Are they taking amphetamines? 2. For only having one employee on a till whilst everyone else is occupied moving three-sided cardboard boxes from one part of the store to another. Do they remove the fourth side to render them useless? 3. For disrespectfully gobbing to their colleagues in some foreign tongue as my tins of pickled herrings drop off the end of the counter. There should be no place for rudeness like this in our perfect and deeply religious land.

• 1 year later...