CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eh? The new journal of the rum and ridiculous

Guest JackoTC

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest JackoTC

I'm done for Frank. Think its my liver. I'm in constant pain and can't get any work done without a couple of drinks in me. And my garden pond is also fucked - all the fishes floated to the top yesterday. I'm dreading xmas.

3 hours ago, JackoTC said:

I'm done for Frank. Think its my liver. I'm in constant pain and can't get any work done without a couple of drinks in me. And my garden pond is also fucked - all the fishes floated to the top yesterday. I'm dreading xmas.

I'm sorry to hear that, Jackie. Fish are a luxury you don't need right now. 

I bought myself four pairs of Orlebar Brown's in Selfridges this afternoon. I'm almost 47 but fuck me do I look good in swimmers. 

I hope this helps to see you through the weekend...

On 27 November 2015 at 17:43:07, JackoTC said:

Hang on Jax.... A transplant is only a matter of time.

21 hours ago, Frank. said:

I'm sorry to hear that, Jackie. Fish are a luxury you don't need right now. 

I bought myself four pairs of Orlebar Brown's in Selfridges this afternoon. I'm almost 47 but fuck me do I look good in swimmers. 

I hope this helps to see you through the weekend...

Do you?.... I think the answer is no, don't you Frank?

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 hours ago, Frank. said:

Indeed I do. I bet the cunt's been non-stop dancing all day. I know I have.

Did the derelict ladyboys in the rail yard appreciate your efforts on the brass pole at least enough to give you a proper arse busting in their tent city and a bottle of filtered mouthwash to drink?  

On 27 November 2015 17:43:07, JackoTC said:

Jackie my initial response was a little flippant to say the least. This may not be the platform to raise any personal issues you might have.. and forgive me if I am mistaken, but I sense a cry for help. If I can prevent a tragedy and stop a friend from taking his own life ... I'm here for you.

Kill yourself.

Guest Bill Stickers
9 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Stickers, you odious cunt, neck some bleach!  

You're biting off more than you can chew here chap.

Go spar with someone on your intellectual level, like Manky, a three-year old retarded child, or a plastic garden gnome.

Guest JackoTC
On Monday, November 30, 2015 6:34:00, Frank. said:

Jackie my initial response was a little flippant to say the least. This may not be the platform to raise any personal issues you might have.. and forgive me if I am mistaken, but I sense a cry for help. If I can prevent a tragedy and stop a friend from taking his own life ... I'm here for you.

Kill yourself.

A little contradictory, if I were foolish enough to consider myself a friend. Anyway, crises averted. I quaffed a bottle of gin and two bottles of Port with a friend on Saturday, and felt refreshed enough to clean the pond on Sunday, and even bought some Sarasa Comets, albeit a bit late in the season.

I am also fast approaching 47, however, my lean and wolflike alcohol honed frame look far better in a long pair of Vilebrequins - shame I can't fucking afford them.

Now fuck off.

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

You're biting off more than you can chew here chap.

Go spar with someone on your intellectual level, like Manky, a three-year old retarded child, or a plastic garden gnome.

You are judge, aren't you?  Enjoys acting the hard cunt from the safety and anonymity of his bedsit as well. 

As far as intellectual sparring goes, I have yet to see any evidence whatsoever that you could handle a deaf mute with body deformities and a colostomy bag swaying from his mobility scooter. Stop trying to prove how tough you are on a piss take chat forum with people who wouldn't lose a moments sleep if told you had fallen into a tree chipper. 

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You are judge, aren't you?  Enjoys acting the hard cunt from the safety and anonymity of his bedsit as well. 

As far as intellectual sparring goes, I have yet to see any evidence whatsoever that you could handle a deaf mute with body deformities and a colostomy bag swaying from his mobility scooter. Stop trying to prove how tough you are on a piss take chat forum with people who wouldn't lose a moments sleep if told you had fallen into a tree chipper. 

Wiz.. minkey, if I had to choose between you and the majority of fucking pinheads that frequent this site, or soppy-arse Bill relentlessly tapping out the alphabet backwards.. I'd choose Bill hands down. 

1 hour ago, JackoTC said:

A little contradictory, if I were foolish enough to consider myself a friend. Anyway, crises averted. I quaffed a bottle of gin and two bottles of Port with a friend on Saturday, and felt refreshed enough to clean the pond on Sunday, and even bought some Sarasa Comets, albeit a bit late in the season.

I am also fast approaching 47, however, my lean and wolflike alcohol honed frame look far better in a long pair of Vilebrequins - shame I can't fucking afford them.

Now fuck off.

All's well that ends well, Jackie. At our age things can be pretty much shit or bust. When you stand back and take a look at what you might have achieved, death can sometimes be the sensible option.

I was in the Conran Shop in Marylebone this afternoon looking at the Christmas baubles. 

9 minutes ago, Frank. said:

Wiz.. minkey, if I had to choose between you and the majority of fucking pinheads that frequent this site, or soppy-arse Bill relentlessly tapping out the alphabet backwards.. I'd choose Bill hands down. 

It's only a website Frank......

16 minutes ago, MikeD said:

It's only a website Frank......

Yes. However, when you see my head pop-up between your bed sheets in the middle of the night.. and I take a bite out of the side of your stupid fucking head, it's no longer only a website. It's just you and me, in your bed.. all cosy.

9 minutes ago, Frank. said:

Yes. However, when you see my head pop-up between your bed sheets in the middle of the night.. and I take a bite out of the side of your stupid fucking head, it's no longer only a website. It's just you and me, in your bed.. all cosy.

I imagine there's a long list of blokes you'll be in bed with before you get to me, probably all at once.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 minutes ago, Frank. said:

That's as maybe. 

What about this?

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I don't need to prove I'm hard to you. I punched one of the toddlers from next door in the face and knocked the cunt out cold.

17 minutes ago, Frank. said:

Genuinely fucking terrifying.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
26 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I don't need to prove I'm hard to you. I punched one of the toddlers from next door in the face and knocked the cunt out cold.

I'll pay for a taxi to Edinburgh every night at 730 to administer some of that sweet fistazepam to my two caterwauling little cunts. And together we could probably manage to ferry the missus off to nod with soothing swishing fists. Or hades actually, speaking of ferries, the cunt. We could probably manage to heave her fat ass into the car boot wrapped in a carpet, and yonder, to a ditch. Huzzah!

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
39 minutes ago, Frank. said:

Type with your fingers, you stupid fucking cunt.

Sorry Frank. I saw what you did initially there, then edited, and in a pedantic dig about the pic below not attaching in mine, after old Quincy thought he'd liven up your night ..... Still, I'm not bitter, enjoy ...

image.png