CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eh? The new journal of the rum and ridiculous

Guest JackoTC

On 2 December 2015 at 19:48:09, Frank. said:

All's well that ends well, Jackie. At our age things can be pretty much shit or bust. When you stand back and take a look at what you might have achieved, death can sometimes be the sensible option.

I was in the Conran Shop in Marylebone this afternoon looking at the Christmas baubles. 

I was in Berry Bros and Rudd at midday on Tuesday.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Properkhunt said:

Please, Agentpeanut, no more images of men's knobs.

PK, where do you stand on photos of Sticker's mum???

Edited by Wizardsleeve
Good taste

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Properkhunt said:

I can't download the attachment, probably for the best too. Leave old Bag Lickers alone, he does go off on tangents. He'll be back soon.

I would hypothesize the cunt never leaves!

Jesus Christ .... I think I can see a tongue in there somewhere. Don't want to french kiss that though. What a fucking mess. 

Edited by Gurt
Good taste

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Gurt said:

Jesus Christ .... I think I can see a tongue in there somewhere. Don't want to french kiss that though. What a fucking mess. 

I'm not sure it's not the encased remains of the last cave explorer trying to escape!  

4 minutes ago, Properkhunt said:

I can't download the attachment, probably for the best too. Leave old Bag Lickers alone, he does go off on tangents. He'll be back soon.

Jesus, you need to see it, proper. Wiz has posted a real life... larger-than-life photo of Bill's mum!

Guest Ahriman
11 minutes ago, Frank. said:

Are you go to sit there and allow cunts to post pics of cocks and fannies? Do your job man. 

I don't understand, did someone upload photos of Jack and Bill?

16 minutes ago, Frank. said:

Proper, is the answer to your question... mikeD?

How could someone of your intelligence be so concerned with what a twat like me says?

Easy princess, calm yourself down to a panic!

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

We live in hope.

Would the corner be any fun without him?  That question may seem a bit of a piss take, but in reality, judge does serve as a sad and sometimes quite thick comedy sidekick to the CC brand of madness. 

57 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Would the corner be any fun without him?  That question may seem a bit of a piss take, but in reality, judge does serve as a sad and sometimes quite thick comedy sidekick to the CC brand of madness. 

There's always Frank and The Sheep to carry on the tediousness.

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

spot on Wiz.

Its the peculiarity of this site that it will always need these fuckwits to provide a point of reference as to how cuntish mankind can become left unchecked. 

We all do a very good impression of being cunts but secretly we all know that to be a true and genuine cunt is way beyond our abilities. The likes of Judge, Fwank and the Sheep are the actual real thing and to them its part of being normal. Be thankful for what you are not. 

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

spot on Wiz.

Its the peculiarity of this site that it will always need these fuckwits to provide a point of reference as to how cuntish mankind can become left unchecked. 

We all do a very good impression of being cunts but secretly we all know that to be a true and genuine cunt is way beyond our abilities. The likes of Judge, Fwank and the Sheep are the actual real thing and to them its part of being normal. Be thankful for what you are not. 

Dear Frank is an act, and a funny one at times, but Judge is the real deal - a purebred, fully certified, fuckwitted cunt.