CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who have no concept of how a fucking doorbell works

CCArchive

The amount of times I've had people at my front door who bang on the door instead of looking for that space-age invention of a doorbell is beyond my comprehension. Thought I heard the mildest of noises emanating from the front only to catch one of these pricks walking out my front gate before he could scarper. Why is it that half the population never even come up with the thought of LOOKING FOR THE DOORBELL IT'S FUCKING RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU?! And it's not just the 'we rang but no-one was in' posties either. I'm off work tomorrow expecting the gasman to arrive for a boiler service (who was supposed to do this at the end of last month, was a no show and had to re-book, I probably missed him because he was one of these primitive bastards). Maybe I'll have to spend this mid-week holiday standing at the front door like a fucking Roman guard.