CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who want to fuck my stepmom.

CCArchive

• 1 month later...
Guest KuntaCunty

He has passed the test then, we shall welcome him to the brotherhood.

If only he had thought of offering up his step mum to the aroused apes first.  He could have saved himself numerous "kill yourself" comments.  ;)

Guest KuntaCunty

He wears the Mark of the brotherhood, a letter C on his forehead.

That is actually the mark of a horse shoe from a ring on the hand of the brute cunt that knocked his out.  My guess, the rodeo champion father of a My Little Pony girl Bronski was ordered to remain 100 feet away from at all times. 

Guest KuntaCunty

That dog in your avatar is doing a big pony.

The advantage of a large dog.  You have to be either completely blind or particularly thick to not see it directly in front of you.  Of course, it all comes down to the owner.  Pick up after your dog you nasty cunts!

Guest KuntaCunty

I take my dog out in the evening, he does his cable, i then pick it up and take it home, that's his supper.

We keep a roll of dog clean up baggies.  Their are plenty of public trash receptacles along the way.  It need not be such a colossal issue.  Only true cunts make it that way.

Guest KuntaCunty

All dogs are cleaner than some Africans, i have seen a few of those goonie goo goo's take a shit in the street, the dirty uneducated cuntbreeds.

Same for Yemeni cunts.  They step off the fucking boat and deposit a pile on the footpath in front of the benefit centre, where they're just about to be doled out a nice wad of our fucking money.