CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Toothpaste Adverts, and the cunts in them.

Guest JackoTC

Guest KuntaCunty

The fear mongering cunts can fuck right off.  I've been brushing my teeth, flossing, mouthwashing and spitting for several decades.  I'll be fucked if I'm going to allow these greedy cunts to send my routine tits up, just so they can push the latest shit they're being well compensated to endorse.  It's (claw) Hammer Time! 

Guest KuntaCunty

Revenge is always sweet. I say we fuck off all of our dentists with 'pay-back time'  by spitting first as soon as they tilt us back in that poxy chair of theirs, and then flossing a pocket full of bolts into the flood-light that they crucify our eyes with and snatching & shoving that sucking thing that they probe down our throats, straight up their assistants arse, as she is busy knocking up some molten lead filler and reaching for a cotton dab, whilst we disembark from the chair, bolt the surgery door CLOSED and teach them a thing or two about exposed nerves and extractions with a pair of pliers of our own choosing. Only then perhaps will I be pleased to leave the place with one of those 'happy face' stickers for my lapel.       

That is a splendid plan.  I would only add that if your hygienist is fit, reach into her bottoms, tug a few fingers of pubes and floss with them!  "There's a hairy little chuff, best you fuck off and go tend to that garden!"

Guest KuntaCunty

Hygienist?  I wash my hands and glove-up from the moment I set eyes on the bitch. She works at the vets, castrating bullocks by mouth before her stints at sluicing-out gum disease. Her breath is more rancid than her patients. There are times (when sat in the chair and she's leering down upon me) that I would willingly offer her all of MY teeth, just so she looked better on my next appointment.   

Fucking hell, Jazz, you do know you are supposed to go to a human dentist, right?  From what you describe, you visit Bronski's grand mum with sharp metal implements and a license to torture and inflict unspeakable misery, much like judges posts.