CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Simpsons

Guest Keith Lard

Guest KuntaCunty

I'm quite disappointed in you, Bronski.  I've seen you do better, yet lately, you seem to offer up exclusively the most boring shit on the Corner.  Except for perhaps Judge and Frank.  Spotto has put a great deal of faith in you, and you have kicked him in the bollocks for it, ungrateful cunt! 

Guest KuntaCunty

Christ this site is getting boring

I think you should take action, Gyps.  As I see it there are at least two options, possibly more, but considering our audience, I'll keep it brief.  One, you can get off the loo and cunt something or someone.  Liven things up with your unique insights and points of view.  OR, you can fuck off, like everybody else when things get slow.  I would prefer you choose option one, as you're a colourful type, that adds depth to CC.  That is despite the fact you don't take it up the wrong un! ;)

When I saw this was a nom from Keith on the Simpsons I said to myself "This had better not be another not as good as they used to be nom" and fuck me swinging, it is. Keith you moronic bag of whale blubber, lift your fucking game you useless fat maggot and stop raping the internet for content designed to make you seem humours. Its unoriginal, mundane, z grade bile and your really hurting your brand with this shit fatty. Go back to the creative shit that used to both draw the ridicule of punters but also a degree of likeability due to the funny content of your noms. This is fucking puss and I'm disappointed in you fat man. Lock yourself in your room and eat cheesecake until you can think of something to redeem yourself after this putrid effort.

I think you should take action, Gyps.  As I see it there are at least two options, possibly more, but considering our audience, I'll keep it brief.  One, you can get off the loo and cunt something or someone.  Liven things up with your unique insights and points of view.  OR, you can fuck off, like everybody else when things get slow.  I would prefer you choose option one, as you're a colourful type, that adds depth to CC.  That is despite the fact you don't take it up the wrong un! ;)

Wow! Thats the nicest thing someone has said to me in a long time!

I think ^_^

I have no doubt that some if not most of my noms are considered crap by some punters but that's the risk one takes when posting a nom. Without noms we have no site so I'm reluctant to brow beat Keith to the point he feels unable to post, I just wish he would put more effort in and stop this penchant  for the "not as good as they used to be" youtube shit and rekindle his creativity. C'mon you fat cunt, get your shit together.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Keith there is a lot more out there to ridicule. I have said to you before that these 'not as good as noms' are tedious. It was funnier when you asked to have a threesome with me and my dead mother. That though was out of order, there were a few that laughed though. This is not funny and the theme is a load of wank, like your sex life.

Guest KuntaCunty

Keith, you really must try harder.  There is yet an entire world, nay an entire universe of things that can be cunted.  Why limit yourself to utter shit?  That's Judge's specialty.