CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

66 year old Judy Finnigan says Ched Evans can play footie again?

Because rape is a crime that disgusts me to my very core, it's an easy knee-jerk reaction to acquiesce and agree to what Jean Hatchett and those behind the 'Don't let Ched Evans Play Again' petition are proposing.

I love democracy and justice however and if there is any issues here then it is not whether Ched Evans should be allowed to continue his job. That is a given right for me.

It's more to do with whether a 5.5 year sentence and the time he actually served, is fitting punishment for the crime. More than that though, it is the idea that Evans may be regarded as a hero and role-model, that needs addressing.

I'm not holding my breath though. That would need parents to spend more time with their kids, teaching them better life choices, showing them that a real role model is someone who pulls down a wage, puts their family first, takes time to understand the world their kids are growing up in, guides them right so that maybe when they are cut loose into the world they're not going to be fuck ups and they're not going to have received information that it's okay to treat women like sh1t.

Of course, that takes a bit more effort than signing a petition.

Guest ducunti

Chloe Madeley. You just wouldn't, would you? It's obvious that any comments on Twitter to the contrary must be intended as simple, good natured banter.

And that, Your Honour, concludes the case for the defence.

Christmas is on the way so he'll be distracted by getting some free alcohol from Tesco's.

Guest judgetwi

Interesting. This nom is a right Johnny Nash (ie more questions than answers) I wonder why the OP thinks that Judy Fuckbrain's opinion is of any importance? I wonder why the OP assumes we are familiar with the logic of Judy Fuckbrain's argument? I wonder why he thinks that Ms. Fuckbrain's age is of any relevance? I wonder why the OP offers no opinion of his own but just a question mark? I suspect the OP is waiting for others' opinions so he knows which arses he has to lick. No opinion, no brains, no balls, no personality. Just another sad dumb wanker. Of course i could give my opinion and then everyone would know what position they should take on this subject. But i'm not going to so suck on that losers.

Guest KuntaCunty

Interesting. This nom is a right Johnny Nash (ie more questions than answers) I wonder why the OP thinks that Judy Fuckbrain's opinion is of any importance? I wonder why the OP assumes we are familiar with the logic of Judy Fuckbrain's argument? I wonder why he thinks that Ms. Fuckbrain's age is of any relevance? I wonder why the OP offers no opinion of his own but just a question mark? I suspect the OP is waiting for others' opinions so he knows which arses he has to lick. No opinion, no brains, no balls, no personality. Just another sad dumb wanker. Of course i could give my opinion and then everyone would know what position they should take on this subject. But i'm not going to so suck on that losers.

Nobody cares what you have to say, you boring cunt.

No. I'm in favour of rehabilitation but this would be remployment in the same job and that is too close to turning a blind eye. 

Bung the cunt in McDonalds and let him work his way back up. 

Fuck Chevalier!

" 66 year old Judy Finnigan says Ched Evans can play footie again "

Let Cheddar's play, not that he ever could in first place, but least it will be sporting to see how the cunt copes with the banter.

Banter?  lol. 

Ok. She is a talking head who was asked an opinion on a daytime show. She gave it and got bounced. i think it is because this geezer is about to re enter a world of high wages after serving time. There is an atmosphere of spite and envy around this case. There are people who want to see him broken and skint even though he has done his time. Personally, I think it is his brief who should have been jailed for incompetence. The circumstances of the original incident are extremely controversial in the first place. He has been charged, tried, jailed and released. If his club want him back , it's their business.

Guest KuntaCunty

Ok. She is a talking head who was asked an opinion on a daytime show. She gave it and got bounced. i think it is because this geezer is about to re enter a world of high wages after serving time. There is an atmosphere of spite and envy around this case. There are people who want to see him broken and skint even though he has done his time. Personally, I think it is his brief who should have been jailed for incompetence. The circumstances of the original incident are extremely controversial in the first place. He has been charged, tried, jailed and released. If his club want him back , it's their business.

I admit I haven't followed this story, and don't know all the details, as I just can't be bothered.  But, football clubs, like any sporting organization, do have deeper issues to deal with here, than just allowing him back or not.  If a majority of the followers find this cunt so completely reprehensible and offensive, regardless of the time he has served, than they should carefully consider the wishes of those that fill the seats.  For the amount of time he's done, is he still capable of helping the club win straight away?  Winners always bring in ticket holders, so the management then must consider if going against the wishes of the masses not wanting him back is worth it for a winning season.  In summary, there's money stake, a lot of it.  They are going to do what fattens their bank wallets, and if people don't like it, they can fuck off to Man Utd.

Come on Judge give us your opinion. It's what you normally do.

You've given your opinion of the OP.

Guest nobgobbler

Ask any self respecting employer if they would employ a convicted rapist. I think the answer would be no. Whether having served adequate time for it or not he is still a rapist. I wouldn't expect my staff to welcome him into their workplace. Oh well, at least the bag of wind kicking cunt has proved he's not a puff.

Who gives a flying shit what Judy Fucking Finnegan has to say? Are we to set precedents because of what that nasty old sow considers to be valid social commentary? Fuck her. Fuck Tom Daley. And fuck Alex Salmond. Cunts.

Who gives a fuck about any of it? Judy can fuck off and die for a start.

Is this the cunt who's two mates shagged some wannabe strumpet, but she said no to him, despite admitting she was so fucking pissed she couldnt say no? Brilliant. He deserved to go to jail for being so fucking stupid he couldnt see the game being played on him? Cunts, all of them.

Guest judgetwi

Well as you are my number one fan it would be churlish, not to mention cuntish, of me not to comply. If i were running this country (which i fucking should be) Mr. Evans would have been dangling from a rope 10 minutes after his conviction. Unfortunately, or fortunately, depending on your point of view, we have a different set of laws. Given those laws there is no reason why the cunt shouldn't be re-employed. Obviously there are some jobs where you can't employ a convicted rapist but football is not one of them. There is a moral question here of course. Should the cunt be allowed to earn all this money etc etc.? Well why not? If you don't believe he has been punished enough stop voting for the same wankers who make the law. I would rather he coined it in than go on benefits and give Mr. London a heart attack. At the end of the day (as football people often say) he is worth money on the transfer market. In my experience money talks and morality gets fucked up the arse.

Guest judgetwi

Nobody cares what you have to say, you boring cunt.

Really? Well as everything i write on here elicits puerile abuse from your good self i think at least one person cares. Once again you ably demonstrate you inexhaustible capacity for self-contradiction. You're not very bright are you?

Guest KuntaCunty

Really? Well as everything i write on here elicits puerile abuse from your good self i think at least one person cares. Once again you ably demonstrate you inexhaustible capacity for self-contradiction. You're not very bright are you?

Quite the underwhelming response from an underwhelming cunt.  You give yourself far too much credit on the intellectual scale.  I know special needs children with more intellect and natural ability than you.  Whatever "it" is that absolutely everybody here on the corner doesn't seem to get, must be stuck in either your imagination or arse.  Neither of which are of interest to anyone.  Top yourself, you miserable fucking twat!

Guest judgetwi

Quite the underwhelming response from an underwhelming cunt.  You give yourself far too much credit on the intellectual scale.  I know special needs children with more intellect and natural ability than you.  Whatever "it" is that absolutely everybody here on the corner doesn't seem to get, must be stuck in either your imagination or arse.  Neither of which are of interest to anyone.  Top yourself, you miserable fucking twat!

I was going to say QED but i know you don't understand that. The Gift that Keeps on Giving. I'm getting bored with taking the piss out of you Mr. Pinhead. I need a challenge.

Guest KuntaCunty

I was going to say QED but i know you don't understand that. The Gift that Keeps on Giving. I'm getting bored with taking the piss out of you Mr. Pinhead. I need a challenge.

Oh, QED....again.  As unoriginal as ever, and REPETITIVE as ever.  Fuck off you tedious bell end.

Well as you are my number one fan it would be churlish, not to mention cuntish, of me not to comply. If i were running this country (which i fucking should be) Mr. Evans would have been dangling from a rope 10 minutes after his conviction. Unfortunately, or fortunately, depending on your point of view, we have a different set of laws. Given those laws there is no reason why the cunt shouldn't be re-employed. Obviously there are some jobs where you can't employ a convicted rapist but football is not one of them. There is a moral question here of course. Should the cunt be allowed to earn all this money etc etc.? Well why not? If you don't believe he has been punished enough stop voting for the same wankers who make the law. I would rather he coined it in than go on benefits and give Mr. London a heart attack. At the end of the day (as football people often say) he is worth money on the transfer market. In my experience money talks and morality gets fucked up the arse.

I do agree about him (or any convicted rapist) hanging from a rope or quietly smoking in an Electric chair.

As for being re-employed? Would a convicted rapist be re-employed if he was an unknown cunt working in a warehouse? It's a hard question to answer and one that arises,sadly, all too often. We just don''t hear about because Mr. Warehouse isn't famous.

Personally I say don't let the cunt play professional football again.

How long did he get? 5 years was it? That's a fucking joke in itself.

Oh yeah,as for being your number one fan. Dream on poof.