CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bob the Builder redesign

Guest Keith Lard

Guest Keith Lard

screen-shot-2014-10-12-at-22-27-11.png

Bob the Builder is getting a redesign after being on sixteen years on TV, switching from stop motion animation to computer animation, along with Lee Ingleby replacing Neil Morrissey as the voice of the character. I don't know what you guys think, but I'm so pissed off by this. I can't imagine gearing up to watch this on Cbeebies whilst eating my coco pops in my pyjamies. I was so angry that I threw my laptop against the wall in the bathroom whilst I shitted in the toilet. My mom refused to buy me a new laptop so I have to use this crappy PC from the 90's to go on this chatroom. The internet is so fucking slow that I can't play Team Fortress 2. Fuck you Mattel!

Guest KuntaCunty

Oh dear, Keith!  How you've fallen from the meer redemption in your RP game.  You showed such promise and imagination (by your standards), and here you are with this rubbish.  We can only hope that when the new plushies are released in stores in time for Christmas, that they have considered your needs in the cossie, and left a gaping hole in the arse. 

Guest ducunti

You've come out with some fucking drivel lately worthy of sending a hit man round to put you out of your habit of shit noms, but I draw the fucking line at this bob the builder cunt. Yes I've over the years stood at numerous kids birthday parties and heard the kids all shouting along to his song and that's where it should fucking stay. If you want to indulge in this absolute fucking drivel fuck off to your schoolmates parties keith.

I just paid Noddy and Big Ears the Aids infested arse bandits, to wank into a cheesecake and postman pat to deliver it to your address. As I don't know your address, I just sent it to "The fat useless cunt of Derby with a hot step mum" Bon apatite fuck face.  

Guest ducunti

I just paid Noddy and Big Ears the Aids infested arse bandits, to wank into a cheesecake and postman pat to deliver it to your address. As I don't know your address, I just sent it to "The fat useless cunt of Derby with a hot step mum" Bon apatite fuck face.

If you send a slice to every KFC in Derby he will at least receive one of them.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Keith for fucks sake, the rpg was funny once others got involved, but do you really think we care about bob the cunting builder on here? I am more worried about Ivanovich the builder and his undercutting friends or Clive the cowboy builder wanting to erect my conservatory and also Pete the Pikey wanting to fix my guttering and tarmac the driveway.
In other words, like all your school reports, must try harder.

Guest JackoTC

I'm guessing that your objection lies in the fact the the new Bob the builder doesn't look more like this:

village-people-construction-worker2.png

But you can see him like this in some pubs in your neck of the woods Keef. Try the "Toolbox", or the "Blue Oyster Bar" . I'm not familiar with them myself, but......erm, .....uh.......The Rev told me about them.