CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The learning disabled not being worth the minimum wage... According to the Government spokesman.

cuntspotter

Jazz.............   you missed my point, you missed the main pint, you missed the subject point........  you missed em all, pal.  Have you been sniffing glue?

Rothers, have you come across any suspected Eeee-bola cases up there yet?

Guest nobgobbler

Called into McDonalds recently for a coffee as that's the only thing I will consume from there but my mate decided to have something to eat. As we sat down the token disabled employee came around who was a downs syndrome person. He was cleaning tables spinning a cloth over them but not actually touching the tables, then he stopped in the middle of the restaurant pulled a dirty great fucking bogey out of his nose and wiped it on his trousers. Suffice to say we left hastily.

Just a normal McEmployee I'm afraid. And the punters aren't much better. I walked through one of their slop houses one day (only to go for a piss I hasten to add), and saw a brain dead teenage twat snorting pepper up his nose through a straw and sneezed it all over the window. uuuuh.

Guest nobgobbler

But all politicians are disabled when it comes to listening to the people, they seem to go deaf, blind and dumb.

... with no decision making skills - "I'm a steadfast member of the conservative party, no I'm not, I'm with UKIP, or erm, are they the one's who wear the nice red ties? Yeah I think I will be one of those."

Guest nobgobbler

I'd pay a decent chunk out of my wages to see Stephen Hawking getting off his fucking arse and earning his crust instead of all that "look at me, I'm broken" shite. Piss-taking bastard. I'd set the work-shy cunt on fire when his Duracells run out.

Yeah while his nose can still run he could at least get a job working on the next kleenex advert. Lazy cunt.

Guest nobgobbler

Have you considered becoming a member of the Cunts Corner Coalition Party? We are in need of more canvassers and spokespeople on Question Time.

Only if I can wear one of those nice red ties and an Up Yours badge.